Hi! I'm Mo

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

MOZASMR
Glovely Diva

Hi! I'm Mo

Post by MOZASMR »

Hello all my fellow glove lovers!

What are your favorite gloves? I go back and forth between my black leather, and long satin gloves, but lately the lace ones have been catching my eye.

MOZASMR on YouTube

Drop a note with a video you'd like to see as im planning out my upcoming content now!
dopefish

Re: Hi! I'm Mo

Post by dopefish »

Opera length latex in a rainbow of colors.
I also enjoy long leather and pvc gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Mo! Welcome to the forum! So good to have you here. :whoop:

Your YT channel is looking real nice! Looking forward to your upcoming content! (Any chance for some rubber household gloves? :-v

Either way, please make yourself at home!
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

Hello Mo.

My favourite type of gloves has to be rubber gloves, but I like leather gloves as well.
Favourite length is elbow length, which I find to be the most elegant. For leather gloves i prefer black, but for rubber gloves I like any color (though black is really nice). For any type of glove I prefer a nice, tight fit - but not too tight, since the gloves should be comfortable to wear.

For me, the safety provided by gloves is kind of a turn on. I have a "thing" for women in chemical protective gear, such as gas masks or protective suits, and, of course, rubber gloves. For some reason I just like to watch women being visibly protected from any harmful og disgusting substances. I hope it doesn't sound super weird.

So my dream video would be a role play video where you wear a gas mask, a tyvek suit and some nice rubber gloves. It could be as a scientist experimenting with toxic chemicals, or an exterminator spraying bugs with a pesticide - or a combination; an exterminator testing a new pesticide.

I hope you think it sounds like a fun idea for a video, and that it doesn't seem too complicated.

Love your videos!
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

Hey Mo!

So glad you finally joined the forum! Love your Youtube and your OF! Can't wait to see what you bring!
Love your medical glove clips, and your surgical glove stuff!

Your new intro into soft femdom has been amazing!
Rubbergloves6
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbergloves6 »

Hey Mo! Welcome to the forum! My favourite type of gloves are rubber gloves, as tight as they can be. I would love a video with you wearing a very tight pair of rubber gloves.
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

Welcome Mo! I love the realism you bring to your medical videos. I would love any new ideas you had using exam or surgical gloves. <3

Return to “Introductions”