legit virtual credit card to make my funny biz youtube age verified

Got a query? We can help!

Moderator: Jake

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

legit virtual credit card to make my funny biz youtube age verified

Post by SexySurgical »

I have my vanilla account verified cuz I have it tied to my credit card for ages.
But the account for watching glovely asmr vids not so much.

Not sure if the requested credit card will be accepted for 2 accounts. (Not feeling like giving my ID/license...)

This one is for US citizens only?

Subject: k2s premium, shady?
speedmstr wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:28 am I can vouch for the virtual credit cards.

It is quite a simple yet effective premise. Essentially you link your real debit or credit card with the provider and they in turn allow you to create virtual prepaid credit cards, in which you control the specific value loaded into the card for transactions.

{...}

I personally use a service called privacy:
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: legit virtual credit card to make my funny biz youtube age verified

Post by italiglover »

Looks like it's US for now. Any else chime in on other virtual credit card services? My personal credit card offers virtual numbers. Perhaps you might get one for this very same purpose?

https://privacy.com/virtual-card

What type of information do I need to generate virtual cards with Privacy.com?

Privacy.com is available online to legal residents of the United States at this time.
You can apply for an account online through our website in as little as 3 minutes by providing some basic personal information (name, date of birth, phone number, valid email address, current contact information, US bank account for funding transactions). In most cases we can provide an instant decision about your application 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Unfortunately we cannot support international bank accounts or non-US users at this time.

Return to “Help Desk”