Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 9879
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Contact:

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by SexySurgical » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm

Yeah the link has age verification which indeed just loops and gives nothing...
(also, my ezgif link simply expired)
Gloveman510 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:17 pm
Link to gifs does not work for me, can anybody help?
This is direct link to embedded GIF above:

Code: Select all

https://imgur.com/G5P3JaS
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Gloveman510
Occasional poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by Gloveman510 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:14 pm

Thanks, now it works :up:
I love Gloves! Kocham R?kawiczki! Poland/Polska

bluf
Occasional poster
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 am

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by bluf » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:57 am

I finally found this video! I have literally been searching for it for years! It's called "Hautnacht"!

I haven't found an easy place to stream the entire video, but part of it can be found here:


:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

Also, if anyone wants the gifs but imgur isn't working, here is a different site: https://postimg.cc/gallery/u7ver41s/

Edit: Whoops, the video I embedded is actually from Hautnacht 2, which has some similar scenes. The gifs are from the first Hautnacht though, and I managed to find a copy but unfortunately not on any streaming sites.
Last edited by bluf on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gloglo
Regular poster
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by gloglo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:16 pm

Hautnacht 2 contains the groping scene:
(cannot see the video above, hope mine is not a repost) :shock:
https://xfantazy.com/video/5bf1dcbaa0f0043c8b6f5191

bluf
Occasional poster
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 am

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by bluf » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:12 pm

gloglo wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:16 pm
Hautnacht 2 contains the groping scene
Hautnacht 2 contains a different groping scene. The scene from the gifs is in Hautnacht 1 :)

User avatar
katertjekat
Senior member
Posts: 427
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by katertjekat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:27 pm

I must confess that the grope box with the Emperor gloves all around is my absolute number one fantasy. Impossible to watch it without getting completely turned on.

User avatar
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by Rubrglvlvr » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:43 am

bluf wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:57 am
I finally found this video! I have literally been searching for it for years! It's called "Hautnacht"!

I haven't found an easy place to stream the entire video, but part of it can be found here:


:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

Also, if anyone wants the gifs but imgur isn't working, here is a different site: https://postimg.cc/gallery/u7ver41s/
The only thing I see for the movie link here is a black box. I think something got embedded wrong. The two videos on xhamster seem to be both from the second Hautnacht video.
I love rubber gloves!

bluf
Occasional poster
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 am

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by bluf » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:32 am

Rubrglvlvr wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:43 am
The only thing I see for the movie link here is a black box. I think something got embedded wrong. The two videos on xhamster seem to be both from the second Hautnacht video.
The video embed works fine for me, but it's only a ~4m30s clip from the video. Not sure why it's not working for some people, maybe it doesn't work in certain browsers? I found a copy of the full video (not on a streaming site unfortunately) and the entire video is around 1h20m with this scene lasting around 20 minutes.

Here is a link to the video which I embedded: https://xhamster.com/videos/hautnacht-10315910

Edit: Just realized that the one I linked actually is from Hautnacht 2. Whoops. Looks like this link has a full cut of including part Hautnacht 1 and 2. https://k2s.cc/file/b9e0559f95f10/Hautnacht.avi

User avatar
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by Rubrglvlvr » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:10 pm

bluf wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:32 am
Rubrglvlvr wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:43 am
The only thing I see for the movie link here is a black box. I think something got embedded wrong. The two videos on xhamster seem to be both from the second Hautnacht video.
The video embed works fine for me, but it's only a ~4m30s clip from the video. Not sure why it's not working for some people, maybe it doesn't work in certain browsers? I found a copy of the full video (not on a streaming site unfortunately) and the entire video is around 1h20m with this scene lasting around 20 minutes.

Here is a link to the video which I embedded: https://xhamster.com/videos/hautnacht-10315910

Edit: Just realized that the one I linked actually is from Hautnacht 2. Whoops. Looks like this link has a full cut of including part Hautnacht 1 and 2. https://k2s.cc/file/b9e0559f95f10/Hautnacht.avi

Thanks. Do I need to pay for an account there to get the fast download?
I love rubber gloves!

User avatar
katertjekat
Senior member
Posts: 427
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Re: Woman groped in gloves chamber - gifs provided, want title ?EMS FilmWerk, 2002, AlexD?

Post by katertjekat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:02 pm

Succeeded to do the slow download. This truly is the most arousing stuff I've ever seen.

Post Reply