2 nurse videos [jap nurse BJ @ FC2? &kiera-king blue gloves

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

User avatar
speedmstr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

2 nurse videos [jap nurse BJ @ FC2? &kiera-king blue gloves

Post by speedmstr »

Dear all

I was after two videos that I once saw on the forum. Both of these videos involve nurses who are wearing latex examination gloves.

The first video is of a nurse who visits her bed ridden patient, then dons blue gloves and gives him a handjob and blowjob. She then removes the gloves later in the video. I can't remember any exact details about her face, body or hair.
speedmstr wrote:
Not quite. But it is very close. The one I scene I was talking about featured a continuous blowjob throught the scene.

Nevertheless, great work that was a good find.

The other video is of two Japanese nurses wearing white latex exam gloves. They appear to stand over an operating table and both give their patient a blowjob. From what I remember this video was posted/hosted on the Japanese website FC2.

I have tried searching for both of these on my own and I've had no luck so far, hence I'm asking for help.

Thanking the forum in advance

Speedmstr
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [title
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 9994
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Contact:

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by SexySurgical »

How long is this ago (approx.) and how old where the vids then?

You remember the color of the garment of the Japanese?
User avatar
speedmstr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by speedmstr »

SexySurgical wrote:How long is this ago (approx.) and how old where the vids then?

You remember the color of the garment of the Japanese?
They were both posted earlier this year definitely before august. I think one of the Japanese girls was in a pink nurses scrubs.
asdfghjkl
Occasional poster
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by asdfghjkl »

User avatar
speedmstr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by speedmstr »

Not quite. But it is very close. The one I scene I was talking about featured a continuous blowjob throught the scene.

Nevertheless, great work that was a good find.
User avatar
speedmstr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by speedmstr »

speedmstr wrote:
SexySurgical wrote:How long is this ago (approx.) and how old where the vids then?

You remember the color of the garment of the Japanese?
They were both posted earlier this year definitely before august. I think one of the Japanese girls was in a pink nurses scrubs.
I now remember the nurse in blue gloves video was hosted/posted on xhamster.
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 9994
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Contact:

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by SexySurgical »

It was on the board right? General or Premium? Medical Rubber or other?

speedmstr wrote:
speedmstr wrote:
SexySurgical wrote:How long is this ago (approx.) and how old where the vids then?

You remember the color of the garment of the Japanese?
They were both posted earlier this year definitely before august. I think one of the Japanese girls was in a pink nurses scrubs.
I now remember the nurse in blue gloves video was hosted/posted on xhamster.
User avatar
speedmstr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by speedmstr »

yes it was on those boards.
User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 9994
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Contact:

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by SexySurgical »

Which of the two, General or Premium? Stream or download?
speedmstr wrote:yes it was on those boards.
American MILF redhead rings a bell? Cannot think of name though...
speedmstr wrote:
The first video is of a nurse who visits her bed ridden patient, then dons blue gloves and gives him a handjob and blowjob. She then removes the gloves later in the video. I can't remember any exact details about her face, body or hair.
User avatar
speedmstr
WWGFA donor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: 2 nurse videos

Post by speedmstr »

SexySurgical wrote:Which of the two, General or Premium? Stream or download?
speedmstr wrote:yes it was on those boards.
American MILF redhead rings a bell? Cannot think of name though...
speedmstr wrote:
The first video is of a nurse who visits her bed ridden patient, then dons blue gloves and gives him a handjob and blowjob. She then removes the gloves later in the video. I can't remember any exact details about her face, body or hair.
I know it was a stream. I'm unsure of whether it was on premium or general. But I have a feeling that it must be in premium (I think premium has more posts than general).
Post Reply