Request: Old Rubber Glove Mansion Pics

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

stevo75
Regular poster

Re: Request: Old Rubber Glove Mansion Pics

Post by stevo75 »

:8up: :)))) WOW!! What an incredible set of pictures I absolutely love these absolutely amazing wish there were more
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, blast from the past for sure! :D Seeing it all together like this, the internet actually was a pretty wild place back then. :mrgreen:

I've got two questions:

- Did we ever know/find out the source of those SMS photos?

- And who's collection is this? Because whoever it is, that's my hero! :)'

hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Just fantastic!! Thank you!!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:17 pm Wow, blast from the past for sure! :D Seeing it all together like this, the internet actually was a pretty wild place back then. :mrgreen:

I've got two questions:

- Did we ever know/find out the source of those SMS photos?

- And who's collection is this? Because whoever it is, that's my hero! :)'

Ah! That was actually our own collection, years ago, and we had two of those boxes: one got household gloves, the other for fetish latex and Marigold Emperor. They moved to suitcases as it's gotten even worse. Not to mention the collection of Hunter wellies and waders.

About SMS, it's a very long time ago, but we actually exchanged household gloves. The girl was called Claire, and one of the pairs we got from her where her pink Astra Supreme gloves in size small that you can see on some of the pictures, and that my wife is still wearing sometimes. She used to be on the old Glovemansion, but disappeared all of a sudden because of personal issues I don't feel would be appropriate to disclose.
dalejr75
VIP

Post by dalejr75 »

Amazing pictures love them some beautiful gloved ladies.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:34 amAh! That was actually our own collection
Should've known. You're already my hero. :rolleyes:
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

OMG - these are fantastic, thanks so much for posting them again. I was a big fan of the original Rubber Glove Mansion, and I recall it was run by a guy called Daniel, possibly somewhere in Sweden. In those early internet days I could hardly believe there were other people out there who shared my fetish, let alone a whole web site and community devoted to the pleasures of rubber gloves. Some of these pictures are awesome; I'd forgotten how good they were.

And weren't there some epically nice gloves around in those days! OMG, I feel horny just having looked through them all. Lovely to see the old silky smooth Matador gloves, before they were ruined (for me anyway) by the addition of the horrid "inner coating"; and some gorgeous translucent household, surgical and gyno gloves 8D

In particular there's some pearlescent pink gloves that make several appearances, for example five shots of the Southern Charms blonde about a third of the way through this set, just after the yellow rainwear pair: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T4v8CwhjxZtKVuzi8 - does anyone know what glove brand/type these were? They look truly amazing... <3
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

majkic wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:59 am OMG - these are fantastic, thanks so much for posting them again. I was a big fan of the original Rubber Glove Mansion, and I recall it was run by a guy called Daniel, possibly somewhere in Sweden. In those early internet days I could hardly believe there were other people out there who shared my fetish, let alone a whole web site and community devoted to the pleasures of rubber gloves. Some of these pictures are awesome; I'd forgotten how good they were.

And weren't there some epically nice gloves around in those days! OMG, I feel horny just having looked through them all. Lovely to see the old silky smooth Matador gloves, before they were ruined (for me anyway) by the addition of the horrid "inner coating"; and some gorgeous translucent household, surgical and gyno gloves 8D

In particular there's some pearlescent pink gloves that make several appearances, for example five shots of the Southern Charms blonde about a third of the way through this set, just after the yellow rainwear pair: https://photos.app.goo.gl/T4v8CwhjxZtKVuzi8 - does anyone know what glove brand/type these were? They look truly amazing... <3
majkic,

I completely agree with your post. That was the first site I found where I finally knew that I was not alone in my fetish.

I don't know what "kind" of gloves the pink ones are/were, but I did stop to really look at those while going through all of those pictures. Another "highlight" for me regarding those gloves is that they appear to be unlined as well which is another turn on for me.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Wow, you guys are amazing! Flash back to the good old days with dial-up Internet and downloading RGM photos :) :) I thought I was the only one with this special fetish with rubber gloves until I came across RGM! Then the hunt of rubber gloves from all over the world! Going through the Google album, I really wish I could get hold of these Spontex Elegance gloves:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... 9CRmNmWHNB

They came in 2 colors from what I remember, the flashy pink and blue! I could never get a pair and they look amazing, and looks quite thin as well!

Return to “Requests”