Long Heavy rubber gloves

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Long Heavy rubber gloves

Post by Heavyrubber »

I am into women wearing really heavy long rubber gloves.
I am the one who send those huge yellow arm length rubber gloves
to Stranglenail and Rapture playground. Also to Fetish Liza. She has also the yellow long rubber gloves.
SexySurgical wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:38 pm Forum search link for convenience and not clogging up this thread w/ quasi-sub threads (I am guilty myself):

search.php?keywords=heavy+duty
Are some women here who have a pay site or clips4sale or whatever where long heavy rubber gloves
are worn. For any link I am happy although I send them to so many sites also the Marigold emperor ME108

Here is a new discovery where some women wear the Marigold ME108
https://www.bootkrazy.com/product/boot-fetish-videos/
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shadows: Requests; General > HRG & Other
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Re: Long Heavy rubber gloves

Post by Heavyrubber »

So am I the only one with this fetish? I thought here I could find something.
SexySurgical wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:58 am I believe she made a few vids:

{...}
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Heavyrubber wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:18 pm So am I the only one with this fetish? I thought here I could find something.
No, not at all. My wife regularly wears shoulder long Marigold ME106 in bed.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

There are definitely more fans of heavy rubber gloves here, our member HeavyGloves is one of them, at least, but he hasn't been online since you've posted this.

Personally, I love a good pair of industrial gloves as well, though I do prefer ones that don't go past the elbow.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

I like them a lot, although medical/surgical is my all time favorite. I own a pair of heavy gauntlets for the wife to wear with her rubber apron
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

I love heavy rubber gloves, gloves of choice for me are any of my Emperors. Unfortunately my Mrs doesn’t like emperors as even size 7.5 are too big on her. She does have some slightly thinner industrial, elbow length gloves she wears in the bedroom though....
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

So does someone has links to some sites of woman wearing shoulder long thick rubber gloves. It will be tough because I send those gloves to many sites just to get videos of women wearing them. Although I discovered sites like fetish-memoirs.com and fetisheyes who had those gloves on their own. Mainly men are wearing them so it is not easy. But hopefully a woman is here who has such gloves and a fetish site or someone knows some links etc.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

For women in long industrial rubber gloves, Pinterest proves to be a very consistent source.
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

Yeah I looked everywhere and also Pinterest but mostly there is no source given as I would like to contact for video. And mainly there are pictures from fetish memoirs and fetisheyes and Simon Avery. All I know.
Does someone has links to fetish sites where heavy rubber gloves are used? I mean shoulder length and me108 thickness and length.
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

So no possibility to get some links? Are there no women who have a fetish site where such gloves are used? Then I don't know where else to ask.

Return to “Requests”