Does red casabella gloves exist? And where to find them?

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Vincenzo15
Regular poster

Does red casabella gloves exist? And where to find them?

Post by Vincenzo15 »

These days i searched online to see where to buy red casabella gloves. I only found pink, blue and other colors like if red doesn't exist as a color. I'm sure they exist because i saw them on videos. If they exist, where can i buy them online?
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Does red casabella gloves exist? And where to find them?

Post by italiglover »

Let me ask you this, do you think you could have asked this question in your other thread about casabella gloves before making a new thread?

I have a really old pair before the old Greece factory went out of business. That color is pink and the pair is over 15 years old (probably much older). It has a much darker hue of pink then today's gloves -- almost red in color. That might be where you are seeing red. Especially in older videos. Also, lighting can affect pink to look red too.

As far as colors go, I've seen Pink, blue, black, yellow and green are seen in Japan. I might have missed a special color or two. Anyone else have ideas?

Edit: I notice the high prices online. The Casabella shop does not have stock either. This has probably something to do with Covid-19 and production/shipping issues.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Does red casabella gloves exist? And where to find them?

Post by SexySurgical »

Shit load of threads avaible in appopriate subforums, forest/trees.
(Glove Talk, ~Collections, Market Square, Encycglovpedia)

SEARCH FOUND 395 MATCHES: RED CASABELLA
Searched query: +Casabella
ignored: red
(red is 3 letter word hence ignored)
https://wwgfa.info/forum/search.php?key ... mit=Search
italiglover wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:38 pm Let me ask you this, do you think you could have asked this question in your other thread about casabella gloves before making a new thread?

Return to “Requests”