Searching for a Music Video from an Eastern European Female Singer

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Searching for a Music Video from an Eastern European Female Singer

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

I want to know if anyone can remember a particular music video that I've been having no luck trying to track down.

The music video is by a young female artist from Serbia or possibly Hungary or the Czech Republic, but I'm nearly positive that she is a Serb. The singer has short, blonde hair and the song is not in English, but is sung in the girl's native tongue (Serbian?). I'm certain that the video came out sometime between 2010 and 2012.

Music Video Synopsys:
The video begins with the young female singer sitting in a chair on an apartment rooftop drinking a Starbucks coffee with a male midget sitting across from her. She stares at a small pamphlet advertising an upcoming magic performance and when she looks down at her coffee, she notices a small frog inside the cup (I think?). The midget leaves and it cuts to the next scene where she is at a park behind a tree, spying on a young male magician/hypnotist handing out small pamphlets advertising his upcoming performance. She is wearing long black leather gloves with metal studs, similar to these:

She shoots the young hypnotist with a dart gun, which temporarily puts him in a dazed state and then runs up to him in order to keep him from falling down. Rather confused and dizzy, he thanks her for helping him and invites her to attend his performance. Upon arriving, the singer witnesses the young magician hypnotizing the performance's attendees. After the show, they both embark on a night on the town where they end up in front of a hip dance club. He hypnotizes the bouncers in order to enter the club for free. He then hypnotizes the bartenders who provide him and the singer with free drinks. After teaching her how to perform hypnosis, they both put all of the dancers at the club into a deep trance, causing them to stand still and then move around in different directions following their hand motions. At the end of the video, they walk outside the club, kiss and then enter a taxi that is being driven by the midget introduced in the beginning of the music video.

The only other thing I can say is that the female singer bares a striking resemblance to Nina Radojičić, but unfortunately, Nina is not the singer of this particular song...or she? I'm not even sure about that.

https://www.last.fm/music/Nina+Radoji%C4%8Di%C4%87

I really like the song so hopefully someone out there will remember it and tell me where to find it.

Return to “Requests”