help with particular glove fetish [" leather gloves posing with or shooting real guns"]

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

c1171999
Occasional poster

leather gloves and guns

Post by c1171999 »

Does anyone have pics or a source to find women shooting real guns wearing leather gloves or posing with them?
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Re: leather gloves ["women shooting real guns wearing leather gloves or posing with them?"]

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Chateau cuir and Glovemansion have some good examples
c1171999
Occasional poster

Pics or links to women shooting real guns wearing leather gloves?

Post by c1171999 »

Does anyone have pics or links to women shooting guns wearing leather gloves?
c1171999
Occasional poster

leather gloves and guns

Post by c1171999 »

I am trying to find pictures or videos of women target shooting or posing with guns wearing leather gloves. Does anyone have any or can you provide info on the topic?
sexcuir
VIP

Re: leather gloves and guns

Post by sexcuir »

not my cup of tea have this to offer Image
c1171999
Occasional poster

help with particular glove fetish [" leather gloves posing with or shooting real guns"]

Post by c1171999 »

Hi, I need advice on how to get custom pics of girls wearing leather gloves posing with or shooting real guns. Does anyone know where I can go to find models who may do this. Does anyone have pics or videos of this you can suggest?
Last edited by SexySurgical on Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [""]
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: help with particular glove fetish [" leather gloves posing with or shooting real guns"]

Post by SexySurgical »

So what was wrong/insufficient w/ previous responses in other threads we keep merging for you?
c1171999 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:43 pm Hi, I need advice on how to get custom pics of girls wearing leather gloves posing with or shooting real guns. Does anyone know where I can go to find models who may do this. Does anyone have pics or videos of this you can suggest?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: help with particular glove fetish [" leather gloves posing with or shooting real guns"]

Post by SexySurgical »

Click through for pics. Original website gone.
https://wwgfa.info/forum/search.php?keywords=brandy+angel+ wrote: Subject: Gloved Hitomwoman weapons files
Brandy wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am Hi Guys...

At our website we have a little section called the 'weapons cache'..it is a twist on the female assassin genre...in this area you get to see our agent - Black Fox talking to you about her weapons and how she uses them.

{}
Subject: Gloves and Guns...
Brandy wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 am Image

Hi Guys...

Just sitting here looking through some Gun,Glove images I have made and I thought I would share some of them with you.{}

Return to “Requests”