GloveGirls Twitter

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Markus
Occasional poster

GloveGirls Twitter

Post by Markus »

I tried following the glovegirls Twitter as I’d like to see some previews before purchasing their patreon considering it’s quite pricey for me. I was wondering if it’d worth the purchase as I can’t access their social media to decide for myself.
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: GloveGirls Twitter

Post by italiglover »

I am a member of GloveGirls' site. You usually get an update a few times a week. The videos range from non explicit videos of women wearing, trying on gloves, spanking, massage, and other scenarios.

Edit: Also there are photos too!

Then, the more explicit content is various women dressed as either a nurse, in full surgical gowns, masks wearing tight surgical gloves usually either giving a handjob to a man, or it might be something else like the model dressed in a surgical or nurse outfit masturbating.

The person who runs it, Anna, is incredibly responsive and nice. She is always looking to hear input from the viewers as to how to improve the content. She takes it very seriously.

As for the cost, think of it this way. How much do you spend on a video from clips4sale or other sites? anywhere from $8, $12, $20+ in some cases. And that can really add up fast if you think about it over a year. In this case, I believe you pay the initial fee upfront, and I believe after that it's only a few dollar charged once a year. You'll need to double check that. But, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I think that initial cost is small in comparison to what one person can spend a year on clips4sale or other sites. Plus, you get personal contact with someone from GloveGirls. It's that kind of service which I think makes it a good value.

What I would suggest is you reach out to them and have a chat to see if it's worth it for you.
Glovegirls
Occasional poster

Re: GloveGirls Twitter

Post by Glovegirls »

Markus wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:45 pm I tried following the glovegirls Twitter as I’d like to see some previews before purchasing their patreon considering it’s quite pricey for me. I was wondering if it’d worth the purchase as I can’t access their social media to decide for myself.
Hello~ If You tell me your twitter user name I will accept your follow request.
(You can dm me here as well)
You can check out many previews~!

Return to “Requests”