Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by countrylatexglover »

operalove wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm Has anybody focused on Sienna Miller in the first GI Joe movie?
I remember her outfits were amazing and her leather gloves were perfectly tight and sexy. I found this compilation:

Check her outfit at 0:56, that dress, fur and amazing opera leather gloves :)' I am melting

I am quite surprised but it’s awesome that she was always gloved till the end of the movie I always wondered why she never took the off!! Didn’t mind one bit just was always curious!
datarna
Newcomer

Post by datarna »

ceejay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 am Once Upon A Time - All series, all episodes - Numerous Characters dressed in (long) leather gloves;
Just finished Series 1 of Once Upon a Time, and really liked the satin (full gloves worn by the princesses, fingerless by the fairies) and wool gloves (Mary Blanchard) worn by the characters.
Not so much the leather ones both in Enchanted Forest (Evil Queen) and the Storybrooke (Mr. Gold/Regina) stories.. and also not the more rough ski-like or polyester gloves worn by Emma Swan..

Probably more glove-related content ahead in the later seasons, now just starting Season 2..
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

guardiananubite
Regular poster

Post by guardiananubite »

A filming sneak peek for upcoming Netflicks series "Inventing Anna" featuring Julia Garner (from Ozark) wearing some choice fashion with long leather gloves, pretty stoked to check this show out and the premise aint half bad either lol. lots of great photographs of her shooting on set around the web already wit da glova

dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Those look great. Now if only we get some scenes of her putting them on. (doubtful)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

nice long leather gloves,i would stand and argue with her for hours :p
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

So I have no videos of it at the moment but I’m surprised no one has added the tv series pan am on here yet. It wasn’t popular but it was on tv for a little while and it definitely had some glove action!
guardiananubite
Regular poster

Post by guardiananubite »

sup maniacs i got a couple good ones for yall

i came across this british mini series the Palace. Episode 1 features actress Nathalie Lunghi wearing black long leather gloves with her mourner's outfit (black coat-dress that goes right above knee, tights, heels - mamma mia!) sorry for their loss but it's an excellent outfit for sure. the others are wearing short ones but who cares about that lol

23:35-25:43

On Episode 7 i believe this is actress Sophie Winkleman wearing long leather ones with royal business attire (jacky onassis style idk). again a killer outfit

10:06-11:18

oh in the final episode there are some long white satin gloves if you're into that

another one is from actress Brooke Lyons in The Affair (season 2 episode eight). nice but the scene is TOO SHORT!! didn't have a lot of great angles and i don't know if there are others thru out the show. can't find the clip but here are some stills:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/d3/bf ... 696607.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/ec/14 ... bb1602.jpg

here is actress Lyndsy Fonseca in "Nikita" (season 2 episode 6). go ahead and watch from the beginning up to 4:05

Lastly i also found Maimie Mccoy in Musketeers as "Milady de Winter". go ahead and watch these scenes. i need to dive deeper as it seems she wears them a lot in this show. that first clip below where she removes the gloves revealing they are long from under the coat... hoooooo EDIT: i've checked out a couple of scene compilation vids of Milady on youtube and yes the long leather gloves do get featured a lot and she's usually killing some people with them lol

aurangzebtgl
Occasional poster

Post by aurangzebtgl »

devdas5z1 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pm Other shows that come to mind:

Gossip Girl is one of the best shows for leather gloves of all lengths (rich girls playing dress up, and it was made at the height of the glove revival in the mid-2000's.)
Superhero shows in general are good for gloves, since they usually have at least one dominatrix-styled villain. Green Arrow is a good example.
If you like white leather gloves. Netflix's The Crown is great.
Mad Men had a lot of great glove scenes.
Keep an eye on Amazon's new show The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. It's set in the 50's and promos show the main character dresses in classic 50's outfits with short gloves.
Also, Seinfeld is surprisingly good for gloved scenes. Julia Louis-Dreyfuss wears them a lot (and she wears them a lot on Veep, too.)
Thank you so much for replying my post. Actually it is that my old account may be I have lost it because of years of inactivity. I will try to hunt down those Gloved Angel and queens soon.
tlc
Regular poster

Post by tlc »

Return to “Non-nude area”