Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

Glovegeek
Occasional poster

Re: Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post by Glovegeek »

FFS, this woman knows exactly what she’s doing. Nobody’s buying that “dry hands” excuse.

Not to stray too off-topic, but I would caution people to do their homework and make sure they agree with this company’s values before spending so much on their merchandise. Apparently, “Christian kink” is a growing trend and industry where Christians discuss and buy the very same things already present in the regular kink community that they consider distasteful (but yet irresistibly desirable, which makes them feel sinful and guilty). So what allows these businesses to carry the “Christian” label and present themselves as non-sinful? They’re run by self-proclaimed Christians who don’t show nudity on their websites (as if nudity were the only way to titillate), and who declare that their intent is to keep kinky activity within the confines of Christian marriage (the kind that involves one man and one woman, of course).

If people are on board with this, then buy all you want. But some individuals might prefer to give their business to veteran kink and kink-friendly shops run by the sorts of people who were dealt heaps of intolerance at the now-leather-clad hands of those who have co-opted their lifestyles in the name of Leviticus.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I have been following this channel for a while and I thought it was a naive fashion shop at their beginning. But the more their products and outfits get kinky (but as you said avoiding nudity), the more I get confused about their business model and values.
These outfits are not the standard fashion for everyone and what you said makes sense
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Glovegeek wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:04 amApparently, “Christian kink” is a growing trend and industry where Christians discuss and buy the very same things already present in the regular kink community that they consider distasteful (but yet irresistibly desirable, which makes them feel sinful and guilty). So [they] declare that their intent is to keep kinky activity within the confines of Christian marriage
This makes so much sense, thank you! :) I'd been wondering the same thing as Operalove, but what you say explains it perfectly.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Hey now these jerks are encouraging people to wear masks with holes in them so they can infect more people. Yeah, these people should not get any business for making the world more dangerous in my opinion.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Right?! I just saw the last video and was like what the hell??
They didn't even have to bring up the mask thing and just focus on their boots/gloves.
I wasn't sure if she was dumb by talking about breathable masks or one of those christians who claim masks are the work of devil (she partly said it...)
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

Indeed, they don't answer what gloves are worn. Weird. Their gloves are really amazing, well cut and in the right size, maybe they are tailor made? In fact, I would like to have a mother who wears fetish boots and opera gloves at home, or a catsuit with gloves. And she allows, and maybe encourages her daughter to do the same. It may be related to their business, who knows.

Return to “Non-nude area”