Housecleaning vlogger defends rubber glove lovers on YouTube

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Housecleaning vlogger defends rubber glove lovers on YouTube

Post by Rommeltje »

(Also lots of (fancycuff) gloves on her channel, btw.)
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Housecleaning vlogger defends rubber glove lovers on YouTube

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

We should invite her to the forum!
czol

Post by czol »

Been following that channel since day 1, still can't tell if she's into gloves or some else makes her wear them...
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:49 pmWe should invite her to the forum!
I think you're misinterpreting the video. Just because she's tolerant, doesn't mean she's into gloves herself.
czol wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:32 pmBeen following that channel since day 1, still can't tell if she's into gloves or some else makes her wear them...
I've only seen this video, but I think it makes it pretty clear that she doesn't have a glove fetish herself. She only realized people could be into gloves that way after someone asked her to wear them for another purpose than cleaning.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:43 pm
pinkrubbergloves wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:49 pmWe should invite her to the forum!
I think you're misinterpreting the video. Just because she's tolerant, doesn't mean she's into gloves herself.
czol wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:32 pmBeen following that channel since day 1, still can't tell if she's into gloves or some else makes her wear them...
I've only seen this video, but I think it makes it pretty clear that she doesn't have a glove fetish herself. She only realized people could be into gloves that way after someone asked her to wear them for another purpose than cleaning.
I'm very afraid this video will give some a mis-understood justification to open the flood gates.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

I am fully aware that she is probably not into gloves like we are as fetishists.

I only meant that we are probably the majority of her audience. So I figured why wouldn’t she want to interact with her audience on a deeper level here? I’m sure we are not all raging glove perverts who cannot have a normal conversation about gloves.

Besides I was half joking when I wrote it ha ha
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

pinkrubbergloves wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:00 pmI only meant that we are probably the majority of her audience. So I figured why wouldn’t she want to interact with her audience on a deeper level here?
We're still not her intended audience, though. I think she'd rather talk about cleaning than about gloves.
pinkrubbergloves wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:00 pmBesides I was half joking when I wrote it ha ha
Yeah, I figured, but I wanted to say something anyway, in case anyone else reading along was thinking the same thing.

Return to “Non-nude area”