Looking for medical gloves with strong latex scent [like Aquapur from Lidl?]

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

latexlove96
Glovely Diva

Looking for medical gloves with strong latex scent [like Aquapur from Lidl?]

Post by latexlove96 »

Hello,
Im into gloves since many years.
My favorite ones are medical latex gloves with a really nice sweet scent of latex. After buying hundreds of boxes of different gloves, i get a bit frustrated for not finding the right ones. It‘s kinda difficult to find one, which are not chlorinated. Years ago, there was a brand named aquapur, the latex gloves had a really strong and intensive scent of latex, did anybody know what happened to this glove brand? I can‘t find anything on the web.
If you know some gloves with nice odeur, please let me know, im also into household rubber gloves and surgical gloves.
Kind regards,
latexlove96
Last edited by SexySurgical on Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: []
Vinie
VIP

Re: Looking for medical gloves with strong latex scent

Post by Vinie »

Aquapur was Lidl's brand, they got rebranded to W5. But I think the gloves also changed a bit, earlier they were a bit on the yellowish side, now they are pure snow-white.
Vinie
VIP

Re: Looking for medical gloves with strong latex scent [like Aquapur from Lidl?]

Post by Vinie »

https://www.spendibenestore.it/product/ ... m-7-7-1-2/

I just found those recently in an Italian store, 1.20€ for the 10pack - quite pricey but very strong latex smell, your hands smell on latex for hours later on ;)

Found out they get punctured quite easier than some other gloves, as they are really thin, but wanted to try before buying them in a bigger box, which is like 6€ for 100pcs.

Return to “The Market Square”