Looking to trade for Natural Household Rubber Gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Looking to trade for Natural Household Rubber Gloves

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

BuddyB wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:07 pm I assume you already own the Marigolds G31H?
Not that I can recall lol. I don’t think I do. Would love to try some.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Oh, just spotted you have the natural color Casabella, they are the ones I wanted to try to get a hold of! Lucky you! Guess you won't be trading those?

I'm in Canada too and finding gloves in particular some brands are next to impossible! I don't have any Marigold G31H now but that's one definitely to try if you can get hold of them! I believe you can order from safety supply. Will need to dig up a link for you.

In terms of Asian natural rubber gloves, try to stop in Chinese or Korean supermarkets. Selection in general is spotty what they have and quality. However, I have found a good selection of natural gloves in Asian supermarkets. For European gloves, Spontex makes a good selection or at least they did, again I can't remember the name but I had a pair sent from someone and they were great, very smooth on the outside and inside, almost like the G31H.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

gloveloverus wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:47 am Oh, just spotted you have the natural color Casabella, they are the ones I wanted to try to get a hold of! Lucky you! Guess you won't be trading those?

I'm in Canada too and finding gloves in particular some brands are next to impossible! I don't have any Marigold G31H now but that's one definitely to try if you can get hold of them! I believe you can order from safety supply. Will need to dig up a link for you.

In terms of Asian natural rubber gloves, try to stop in Chinese or Korean supermarkets. Selection in general is spotty what they have and quality. However, I have found a good selection of natural gloves in Asian supermarkets. For European gloves, Spontex makes a good selection or at least they did, again I can't remember the name but I had a pair sent from someone and they were great, very smooth on the outside and inside, almost like the G31H.

They are yellow Casabella. I have had so many offers on them over the years. I would consider trading them for a special pair of natural household.

Return to “The Market Square”