Where to get unlined household gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bures129
Occasional poster

Where to get unlined household gloves

Post by Bures129 »

Basically the title. I don’t really like flock lined gloves as I prefer the feeling of rubber on my hands instead of cotton. All the supermarks and shops in my area are just selling flock lined gloves >:(( Anyone know any particular brands or models that sell gloves unlined?
lglove

Re: Where to get unlined household gloves

Post by lglove »

Hi,

Marigold still sells unlined household gloves (at least they did when I was in Rome 2017), and also I believe there is a brand, Lion, that makes them unlined (I have a few pairs). Look for the Feather Lite gloves from Marigold, as they are unlined.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

It depends where you live, of course. But Asian gloves are often unlined, I've found. And if you're into them, heavy duty ones (like Marigold Emperors) are too.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Check out Bizzybee Satin Touch (now called Unlined, I think) ...

You should find them on eBay or Amazon or larger supermarkets ...

You won't want another unlined glove after trying them ... <3 8D :yay:
Bures129
Occasional poster

Post by Bures129 »

Rommeltje wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:20 pm It depends where you live, of course. But Asian gloves are often unlined, I've found. And if you're into them, heavy duty ones (like Marigold Emperors) are too.
Yes! I see them all the time when I'm walking around in Chinatown, middle aged chinese women wearing either black or red rubber gloves, never knew they were unlined. Might have to go back down to London sometime to try find a place that sells them :rolleyes:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Usually the Chinese black gloves would be unlined, however, the bright red gloves are lined! If you're okay with longer cuffs, most if not all Korean gloves are unlined and they are very smooth inside. Generally speaking though, the grip pattern can be a bit more aggressive and longer cuffs.
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

You can look out for Pegzos Household gloves on Amazon, they sell in most countries.
But watch out, the content of the package seems a little bit different from country to country.
In my german package were three 12" (30cm) pairs of household gloves. All are unlined and the material is a little bit thicker then normal gloves from supermarkets. But you must like a heavy dotted grip pattern.

Encyglovepedia: Pegzos Household Gloves from Amazon

Image Image Image Image
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

The good thing about unlined gloves is that you can turn them inside out to get rid of the gripping pattern, though. :)

And, yes, what Gloveloverus said. Probably all of my Asian gloves are Korean. So it might be that not all gloves you find in Chinatown are unlined. Look for the natural coloured ones, would be my advice.
Bures129
Occasional poster

Post by Bures129 »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:07 pm The good thing about unlined gloves is that you can turn them inside out to get rid of the gripping pattern, though. :)

And, yes, what Gloveloverus said. Probably all of my Asian gloves are Korean. So it might be that not all gloves you find in Chinatown are unlined. Look for the natural coloured ones, would be my advice.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. We're travelling down to London for the weekend tomorrow, we'll be on the lookout for the gloves you guys mentioned. And yes she makes me cum into a pair of gloves from time to time and it defos feels better with unlined gloves :up: , just don't get the same feeling with lined pairs :down:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

The pack from Amazon looks exactly like the Korean gloves I mentioned before, I think if there's a Korean grocery store where you are, you should be able to find them. Definitely better price than the package from Amazon!

Return to “The Market Square”