Hospital quality gloves in Canada?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

nitrileglovelover
Occasional poster

Hospital quality gloves in Canada?

Post by nitrileglovelover »

Just snapped on a pair of my favourite small lightly powdered latex gloves, love the skin tight feeling of thin latex! I live in Canada, and it can be a nightmare to find hospital quality gloves, let alone anything sterile or surgical. I was wondering if anyone here is from Canada and has any info they could share? I am looking for "long comfort latex 480" it's impossible to find anywhere that would ship outside of Europe and they're well priced.
glovedworker
Regular poster

Re: New to posting, love the forum!

Post by glovedworker »

Couple of things I think you're asking. Hospital quality gloves can be obtained through a couple different avenues, you can try Amazon.ca, industrial supply companies like Acklands Grainger or Tenaquip or a medical supply company like Marchese Medical Supplies. A couple of good brands are Ansell, Microflex or Medline.

When it comes to longer gloves (anything over 12" so 16" or 24"), they're going to be even more rare. You can get nitrile fairly easily in Canada and the US (ie. Medline CS Pro, Halyard Purple Nitrile Max or Microflex 93-243). I've never seen latex extended cuff gloves in Canada or the US, all of my stuff has come from Europe.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
nitrileglovelover
Occasional poster

Post by nitrileglovelover »

randomguy1435 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:23 pm Couple of things I think you're asking. Hospital quality gloves can be obtained through a couple different avenues, you can try Amazon.ca, industrial supply companies like Acklands Grainger or Tenaquip or a medical supply company like Marchese Medical Supplies. A couple of good brands are Ansell, Microflex or Medline.

When it comes to longer gloves (anything over 12" so 16" or 24"), they're going to be even more rare. You can get nitrile fairly easily in Canada and the US (ie. Medline CS Pro, Halyard Purple Nitrile Max or Microflex 93-243). I've never seen latex extended cuff gloves in Canada or the US, all of my stuff has come from Europe.
Recommendations on sites that will ship to canada for extended cuff latex gloves? Something elbow length?
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

nitrileglovelover wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:27 pm Recommendations on sites that will ship to canada for extended cuff latex gloves? Something elbow length?
Try MedFetUK as they carry arm length latex gloves that are in the style of exam gloves https://medfetuk.com/arm-length-latex-gauntlets/

They also do surgical gloves in smaller quantities. They ship from the UK so you'd be responsible for import duties however.

I may end up with some extended cuff latex gloves (I'll know within a few weeks) which I'll probably end up posting on the Market Square, so keep an eye out for that (I'm YYZ based as well).
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
Vinie
VIP

Re: Hospital quality gloves in Canada?

Post by Vinie »

Why don't you try any forwarding services from Europe?
I know about this one in Germany; https://www.mailboxde.com/ - used it couple times!

I'm sure there are other forwarding services in other countries..

Return to “The Market Square”