Biogel surgical gloves or just surgical gloves.

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Biogel surgical gloves or just surgical gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

So from what I understand a lot of you are telling me biogel and or surgical gloves are my best bet for wearing latex or similar gloves that can be transparent. Can y’all give me some ideas of places in the US to shop for them without being a medical company and on a budget. I have probably repeated my self on this forum about this topic and I do apologize for that. I don’t mean to flood the forum at all. I’m am just looking for some tight and almost transparent gloves to wear out in public.

Yes I know a few of you have talked to me about this is the past. I have actually gotten 50 50 responses back about the subject. I have decided to start wearing them out in public more in places where I know I won’t run into anyone I know. I really enjoy being able to wear them out more and that why I have been doing it.

Usually I just wear extra small white nitrile gloves when wear them out. They fit so good and when I have them in for a while I even for get I’m wearing them lol. I’m looking For either exam gloves or surgical gloves that are tight on my hands and are almost transparent after they are in for a while. No latex if I can help it due to wearing them in a public setting I have to interact with people sometimes and to don’t want a latex allergy to be a problem. I do love them don’t get me wrong when I do put a pair of tight latex exam gloves on it’s amazing but I keep that home.

If you guys and gals could help me find or show me some surgical gloves or exam gloves (no vinyl please!) that are close to transparent or skin color for and Italian skin Caucasian I would really appreciate it. I also do wear them several days in a row till they get to discolored. Love to see the fetish videos where the gloves are almost invisible and you can’t even tel them are wearing them.

Destination Kat has a video like that I have posted before and other have as well. Many other videos definitely also show it. I just can’t seem to find the right ones online yet nor do I know the exact names of the right ones.

So for those who can help me find what I’m looking for I look forward to seeing what is out there, again I’m in US thank you!
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Biogel surgical gloves or just surgical gloves.

Post by majkic »

Medline do a very nice range of surgical gloves, as a possible alternative to Biogel. I bought a pack of 50 pairs of their Signature Glide on eBay a while ago, and I'd rank them right up there with Biogel in terms of quality and fit. For me the inside coating of the Medline gloves - which is shiny and smooth - beats the Biogel which is a bit rough for my taste. I'd really like to try out the Medline Signature Grip gloves, which have a rough outside which might hopefully make the interior just a little bit tickly for really nice lubed-up penetration... ...like the pre-Biogel Regent Surgeons gloves used to be.

Medline gloves seem to appear on the US eBay site quite often - maybe more so than Biogel - so would give you more options for buying without going to the expense (and often the difficulty) of buying through a medical supplies company.

Good luck, have fun hunting and trying!
r957
Regular poster

Re: Biogel surgical gloves or just surgical gloves.

Post by r957 »

What size are you looking for? I have quite a few pairs of Biogels as they are easy to get in the UK :-)

Return to “The Market Square”