Bioclean Maxima [600mm long]

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

shed740
Regular poster

Bioclean Maxima [600mm long]

Post by shed740 »

These might even cross boundaries for those who are fans of latex opera length gloves and those of a surgical dissuasion:

https://www.sentinel-laboratories.com/c ... oom-gloves

I can say from experience these are some of the best gloves I ever purchased. Sadly the 10 pairs I bought back along have all gone and the UK website I used no longer works (curse you Ansell for buying Bioclean). Plus £650 for a case is a little bit over the odds. I can say other bioclean gloves are also pretty good and there are several places you can buy those as pairs etc. rather than a whole case.
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Bioclean Maxima [600mm long]

Post by majkic »

Mmm - those do look nice. Were they really smooth inside, I wonder? I once bought some Premier Arm Length latex gauntlets which looked quite similar, and were unbelievably smooth and sexy inside. Sadly however when I went back to buy more, the later pairs just weren't as smooth inside and actually caused me some latex allergy (unusual for me) -- so I've not bought any for a number of years. I'd love to find some more like those first pairs... ...maybe these would be the answer - but not at that price! Here's hoping for some on eBay - but meanwhile do let us know if you find a retail supplier.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

shed740
Regular poster

Post by shed740 »

Yeah they were completely smooth inside and the texture was minimal too so kind of smooth outside as well. Good spot on EBay, shame I'm 7.5 not 8.5 in gloves but definitely going to keep my eyes out for them now.
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

I have some Bioclean Maxima gloves on the way, I'll provide an update once I receive them.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/

Return to “The Market Square”