Best place to buy latex fetish gloves? [other than theLatexStore; US/American]

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Somestranger
Regular poster

Best place to buy latex fetish gloves? [other than theLatexStore; US/American]

Post by Somestranger »

Hi, I was wondering what are the best places to buy the best quality latex gloves? A little over a year ago, I purchased some shoulder length chlorinated latex fetish gloves from http://www.thelatexstore.com/policies.php. After for only having them for a few months, both gloves developed holes in the webbing between the thumb and the index finger and I haven't even wore them all that often since they where so difficult to get on (may have gotten the wrong size?). So is this place the best place to get latex gloves and I just got an unlucky pair, or is there a store that sells a better quality? Also where is the best place to get different colored latex gloves? I live in America, so vendors who don't ship to the US are not an option.

Thank you.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Best place to buy latex fetish gloves?

Post by Ceramic »

in the past (7-8yrs ago) i also bought a pair from them

not to mention they were pricey (24$ the gloves and 20$ more shipping international),they werenrt chlorinated,and sizing seems rather wrong (orderd XL,but seemed like M at most)

https://cheznoir.ca/collections/latex-f ... der-gloves

canadian shop,great products (bought from them yrs ago,quality stuff)
prices bit high but worth it imho.
traxxas67

Re: Best place to buy latex fetish gloves? [other than theLatexStore; US/American]

Post by traxxas67 »

+1 on chez noir I have a bunch from them. I did get a pair from the latex store too and I can say that chez noirs gloves are definitely thicker
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Best place to buy latex fetish gloves? [other than theLatexStore; US/American]

Post by Rommeltje »

I recently listened to a podcast about latex fetish where they interviewed the owner of Kink Engineering. She seemed to know her stuff.

*Edit: Actually, looking at that site, it seems they don't sell any latex clothing. :hmm: Strange, that's not the impression I got from listening to that podcast.

Return to “The Market Square”