Selling/Giving Gloves Away (household)

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover20
Regular poster

Selling/Giving Gloves Away (household)

Post by glovelover20 »

I realise that this may be sacrilege to some people, but I am wanting to depart from some of my gloves. I am finding myself less interested in them, and I have to many. I am in general having a chuck out in all areas of my life.

I am based in the UK, and am going to post photos before. Happy to post anywhere in the country/world, wherever people who maybe interested in getting there hands on some of these live. I would love to be able to recuperate the cost of posting the items back, but other than that, not after anything all.

If you are interested, I would love to hear from you drop me a direct or personal message or reply on here.

Thanks.

The above gloves are large marigolds. The right hand glove has a slight mark on the back, not sure what, a bit of muck from some light cleaning. Not Sure. Not worn a lot.

Image [/img]

The above gloves are some fancy cuff gloves, I think medium, but I manage to fit my large hands into them so will probably be fine for someone with large hands. I have probably stretched them. They are unlined.

Image [/img]

The above gloves as you can see are unopened marigold gloves.

Image [/img]

Again as you can see from the photo, the above gloves are unopened, so basically as per packet.

Image [/img]

Hardly worn the above gloves, they are size medium. They do look a bit scruffy, they do have marks on them, I think dust, or dirt, not sure, not really used these at all, basically get taken in and out of a draw periodically, but never really used.

Image [/img]

I have two pairs of the above, again both unopened. These are size medium purple.

Any questions, feel free to ask me. and yeah, hope you like and want to get some new gloves to add to your collection.
zoraxe
Regular poster

Re: Selling/Giving Gloves Away (household)

Post by zoraxe »

Hey mate I'll take the both large marigolds & possibly the pink willo ons depending on size. Will DM you.
glovelover20
Regular poster

Re: Selling/Giving Gloves Away (household)

Post by glovelover20 »

Okay, great. the wilko ones a large. As well. Yep, just DM when you are ready and I can post them to you. Thanks for showing an interest.

Return to “The Market Square”