Pale light blue nitrile

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

Pale light blue nitrile

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

Anyone know what brand or manufacturer makes the light pale blue nitrile gloves? I thought Hygostar made them got a box of Safe Lights, the colour pictured on the box looks right but the gloves themselves are actually a much darker shade of light blue. Been trying to look for these but always end up with a darker shade, ive seen them from time to time so I know they are out there somewhere.

Would also like them if available in latex as well.
glovedworker
Regular poster

Re: Pale light blue nitrile

Post by glovedworker »

Most brands should make a light blue nitrile glove. Since you're in Europe, maybe try Meditrade, Abena, Polyco, Ansell or even B. Braun. Peha gloves are a darker blue so stay away from those. Kimberly Clark might also be an option. Stock is probably a bit tight tight now with Covid, but try checking out Arco.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

Thanks for the suggestions. The Meditrade Nextgen looks like a close match from the pictures, but sometimes it is affected by the lighting. The BestGens looks like it is a bit darker. Hope Nextgens are the right shade im looking for.

I am looking for something like this:
You can see the nurse on the right wearing them from with closeup at 1:00 to 1:04 when examining the patient.
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

I'd guess NextGens are probably close to what you're looking for. I have the Meditrade Nitril 3000 and they're true to the catalog picture and a darker blue colour. The glove that immediately comes to mind is Microflex Xceed, that would be very similar to the video (but I think harder to get in Europe).

Light blue latex is much harder, it's hard to find blue latex and the ones I've seen are darker blue.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
Mat
Occasional poster

Post by Mat »

I would agree in saying, Microflex Xceed is what comes to mind first. Also Cardinal Health gloves, particularly Esteem Stretchy Nitrile or Aurelia Robust or Protégé gloves.
c0t0j3g0
Occasional poster

Post by c0t0j3g0 »

Just ordered some NextGen 1283Ms from Deutschland will post some pics when I get them. Might even be the brand they are using in the video :lol: The medium sizes are so hard to find with plenty of smalls, xtra smalls, and extra large and many places were sold out. Maybe its covid panic buying? Also checked out the Microflex Xceeds they look like a close match too, could always get my mates in Canada to help forward the package to Europe if I get it in the future.

Thanks again for your help otherwise it would have been impossible to find, the pictures out there are so misleading!

Return to “The Market Square”