orange rubber gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

stevo75
Regular poster

orange rubber gloves

Post by stevo75 »

Hi i am looking for some orange household rubber gloves do you know where i can buy some my school had these fantastic orange household rubber gloves used by the dinner ladies teachers and cleaners at my school i wish i knew which brand they were cause those gloves were awesome :cry: thank you i hope you can help thanks :D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: orange rubber gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Have you tried ebay?
stevo75
Regular poster

Post by stevo75 »

no i have never used e bay i don't know if i trust it how do you know that the people and what you buy arn't rip offs? how safe is it?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, I haven't used it either, but it's a good site, very safe. If it wasn't they wouldn't have gotten this popular. You can avoid ripoffs by only dealing with sellers that have a good reputation. They get feedback from buyers, and if they've sold a lot and have a high rating, you can be pretty sure they're not going to rip you off. Besides, these gloves cost up to 2GBP. Nobody's gonna rip you off for such a small amount.

Here's two that seem pretty reliable:
Orange Fragrance Household Gloves (Here you can read how satisfied people are with this seller.)
The Ultimate Household Glove Orange (Again, read their overwhelmingly positive feedback here.)

Anyway, I know on this forum Jake and Katertjekat buy gloves through ebay every now and then. Perhaps you could send them a PM about it, or wait 'till they reply to this topic.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Stevo,
Try most of the major UK supermarkets - Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Asda, Waitrose etc etc - Most of them stock different brands and colours of gloves to each other and sometimes the same store stocks different brands in different towns.

Alternatively, try small hardware type stores, general stores, chemist shops and the big DIY chains like B&Q, Homebase and Focus.

Keep looking because they are out there.

Orange gloves aren't really on my list, but if they were I'd be able to tell you instantly where you could get them .....
In fact, I'm sure I've seen some Orange Spontex gloves in the really big branches of Tesco .....

Where are you in the UK ?
I may be able to point you in the right direction ..... :)
rbrglvlvr
Regular poster

Post by rbrglvlvr »

stevo75 wrote:Hi i am looking for some orange household rubber gloves do you know where i can buy some my school had these fantastic orange household rubber gloves used by the dinner ladies teachers and cleaners at my school i wish i knew which brand they were cause those gloves were awesome :cry: thank you i hope you can help thanks :D
take some photos of those ladies :D
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

hi stevo75 how come the teachers wore this orange rubber gloves then i can understand the dinner ladies and the cleaners wearing them
stevo75
Regular poster

Post by stevo75 »

HI patch The teachers never wore them i don't think. Only the Dinner ladies cleaners and carers that worked there. When someone left they got a pair a of rubber gloves as a leaving present just as a joke This was back in the day at my school
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

did think teachers wore them well not in public any way lol what school did you go to i would of love to seen the dinner ladies and cleaners wearing their rubber glove even tho id of tried to hick them lol hope you find the orange gloves if you do you'll have to tell me so i can get a pair ive got some but i dont think there much good really but gloves are gloves and there do the same thing for me lol

Return to “The Market Square”