Are there non-latex gloves that are still strechy?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mindmonkey99
Regular poster

Are there non-latex gloves that are still strechy?

Post by mindmonkey99 »

I recently started dating someone with a severe latex allergy and need to find gloves that are similar to latex. I have a strong fetish for latex gloves because I love how they stretch and how snug they are. I'm hoping to find exam-grade gloves that are also rubbery like latex but will not induce an allergic reaction. Preferably in white. Can anyone recommend something like that?
Hunter32

Re: Are there non-latex gloves that are still strechy?

Post by Hunter32 »

Polyisoprene feel and stretch just like latex. There are some surgical gloves made with this instead of latex. This is the same material as Skyn condoms so if you’re familiar with those then you know how similar it is to latex
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

Neoprene gloves are quite good as well, although the ones I've seen are normally green. They definitely stretch similarly to latex, but slightly differently (I feel like they can stretch thinner).
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
supernova
WWGFA donor

Post by supernova »

As Hunter said, Polyisoprene gloves are amazing, they do have a bit of an odd sweet smell that goes away after extended wear, but they have a great feel and are quite stretchy

Return to “The Market Square”