XXXS (4S) size disposable gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Globo
Occasional poster

XXXS (4S) size disposable gloves

Post by Globo »

For anyone interested. Maybe they are the smallest gloves in market but there are some problems: i don't know how effectively small are (some brands made smaller or larger gloves at the same size on paper), i cannot actually contact them and they don't sell outside of japan.

https://shop.pdr.co.jp/goods/index.html?ggcd=series-894

https://shop.pdr.co.jp/goods/index.html?ggcd=series-893
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: XXXS (4S) size disposable gloves

Post by SexySurgical »

Are these not simply kids sizes sold here and there in fancy colours?

There was this forwarding w/ virtual p.o.-boxes we talked about on the forum but cannot find it?
Globo
Occasional poster

Post by Globo »

I don't think. Usually "kids" gloves are just extra small standard gloves.

That's a good idea. The other problem i forgot to mention is that they need a japanese phone number or the registration.
speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Post by speedmstr »

Globo wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:30 pm I don't think. Usually "kids" gloves are just extra small standard gloves.

That's a good idea. The other problem i forgot to mention is that they need a japanese phone number or the registration.

Hey ... I'd encourage you to check out Japanese Proxy shipping services:

Please watch this insightful video from fellow Brit Techmoan ... (Please note: the services he mentions are not just for auction sites, or importing electronics)

You can consult with Jauce (and other proxy shipper's) to see if they support the online retailer / site selling the gloves ... I.e overcoming the Japanese phone number issue.

The text now app, is useful for generating foreign phone Numbers (it's not entirely free though ... Both services i have mentioned require some money).
Globo
Occasional poster

Post by Globo »

Thanks! These services could be very useful in future, but not for this stuff. I was interested just for curiosity but if it costs too much i let it go. It's not worth it.

Return to “The Market Square”