Thinking of getting Fernando Berlin gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KlausNick092
Regular poster

Thinking of getting Fernando Berlin gloves

Post by KlausNick092 »

Hi people

I've thinking of getting a pair of Fernando Berlin gloves for quite a while now, so I'm asking if anyone has any experience with them and is it worth it?

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Thinking of getting Fernando Berlin gloves

Post by Ceramic »

Worth it? probably
imho they are too high priced,just like Ines.
i said on the other post and i'll write again,no need to "chase" the brands where u can get cheaper yet quality ones (ebay\ali...just have to search and check)
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

We ordered their made to measure gloves and the fit was awful. They made us pay to return them, and they send us another pair which fit even worse. Then they stopped responding to us. I would strongly recommend avoiding their gloves.
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Ceramic wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:39 am Worth it? probably
imho they are too high priced,just like Ines.
i said on the other post and i'll write again,no need to "chase" the brands where u can get cheaper yet quality ones (ebay\ali...just have to search and check)
You got any good recommendations? I've seen some on aliexpress but I'm a little hesitant.
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

they re women gloves!!!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi mate,

Are you looking for longer gloves (elbow/opera), or shorter ones?

If you are looking for shorter, I can warmly suggest Sermoneta gloves! I bought 2 pairs of wrist length, unlined and they leather is very soft and the price is not too bad either! They also have longer ones, but they are more expensive, though not as pricey as the ones from Fernando Berlin ior Ines gloves. Of course it also depends if you are looking for lined, or unlined as well.

I bought gloves a few years ago from Debutante gloves (you can find them on eBay), and requested unlined operagloves, and they are excellent! Another suggestion, is running a search on eBay.de (search for: lederhandschuhe pittard). There is a seller that have many different elbow/opera length gloves for a fair price, both lined and unlined (ungefüttered = unlined). Have a pair of their elbow length gloves, and these are really nice as well, and have held up good for at least 5 years now! :)
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

lglove wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:49 am Hi mate,

Are you looking for longer gloves (elbow/opera), or shorter ones?

If you are looking for shorter, I can warmly suggest Sermoneta gloves! I bought 2 pairs of wrist length, unlined and they leather is very soft and the price is not too bad either! They also have longer ones, but they are more expensive, though not as pricey as the ones from Fernando Berlin ior Ines gloves. Of course it also depends if you are looking for lined, or unlined as well.

I bought gloves a few years ago from Debutante gloves (you can find them on eBay), and requested unlined operagloves, and they are excellent! Another suggestion, is running a search on eBay.de (search for: lederhandschuhe pittard). There is a seller that have many different elbow/opera length gloves for a fair price, both lined and unlined (ungefüttered = unlined). Have a pair of their elbow length gloves, and these are really nice as well, and have held up good for at least 5 years now! :)
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm looking for opera length gloves, I tried looking for the Debutante gloves store on ebay but it looks like it's gone. I did buy from pittard once but I looking at other makers.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

good man! always get long gloves,never short\wrist ones ;)

Return to “The Market Square”