Italy Casabella gloves and japanese cleaning gloves shop

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Vincenzo15
Regular poster

Italy Casabella gloves and japanese cleaning gloves shop

Post by Vincenzo15 »

Do you know where to buy casabella cleaning gloves in Italy? Sometimes i try to search online, but it seems they are sold only in few places. In Italy, at Rome and other places, there are shops called Casabella, but it seems they sell other thing like furnitures, so i don't know if they sell gloves too.

And do you know some good japanese shops where they sell only cleaning gloves or cleaning items like gloves?
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Italy Casabella gloves and japanese cleaning gloves shop

Post by italiglover »

Hi Vincenzo15! I'm in the US. But I know this works in other countries as well! If I want to purchase gloves from Japan, I use a proxy service to buy from yahoo japan auctions and Mercari. I believe they help interested buyers in Europe as well. As a lot of Japanese sellers won't ship internationally. Sometimes Amazon.co.jp will ship directly to you as well for new gloves. Just try it and see if the item qualifies for international shipping. (looks like they ship directly to the US for this item below for example in my case.) Make an account and see if it works. The prices are like $27.00 USD for this item below. A bit expensive. But, see what you can find! Covid is not making prices affordable right now.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Casabella ... 012SEGSGA/

Search ゴム手袋 on Buyee.jp. Or, search it on Yahoo Japan auctions directly, or directly on mercari japan. Find a link, and added to the purchasing site.I alos like: https://www.whiterabbitexpress.com/. They are a friendlier smaller proxy service.

It will be more expensive to buy on behalf of you and shipping in this current Covid climate. Just expect that. But, if there is something you want and it's rare or unique to you, it may be worth it! If you have any questions on the service, let me know!

Good luck
Last edited by italiglover on Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: Italy Casabella gloves and japanese cleaning gloves shop

Post by gloveloverus »

Oh, interesting it looks like from Amazon Japan, it's showing Casabella gloves in yellow, as well as lime green. In North America here, only red is available! Some time ago there were some black ones but I think they have been discontinued!

Return to “The Market Square”