[Household] Rubber Glove JOI

UK #Dominatrix, Humiliatrix, #Sissy Trainer, Disciplinarian, Non-Nude Fetish Performer, Custom Clip Producer & Peddler Of Kink! • ㉑+

Moderator: MissL

MissL
Glovely Diva

[Household] Rubber Glove JOI

Post by MissL »

Hey all,

I've been busy the last few weeks filming lots of new content, mostly all in gloves! :-)

My newest one 'Rubber Glove JOI' is out this weekend and it features both my new red and yellow marigolds.

'How can you wear 2 pairs at once?' i hear you cry.... Well, I'm wearing one pair and you're going to wear the other. I thought it might be nice to do a little JOI whilst your inside one of the gloves for me. :nod:

As per usual, it'll be out via Clips4Sale, ManyVids & iWantMistressLucyXX.

Mmmm rubber love!

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: [Household] Rubber Glove JOI

Post by Rommeltje »

MissL wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:59 am'How can you wear 2 pairs at once?' i hear you cry.... Well, I'm wearing one pair and you're going to wear the other. I thought it might be nice to do a little JOI whilst your inside one of the gloves for me. :nod:
Very nice. :nod: But also, there are quite a few people here who would actually cry something more like: "Will you wear 2 pairs at once? I love double gloving! :D"

Those yellow Marigolds look amazing on you, btw! They fit so perfectly. <3
MissL
Glovely Diva

Post by MissL »

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am
Very nice. :nod: But also, there are quite a few people here who would actually cry something more like: "Will you wear 2 pairs at once? I love double gloving! :D"

Lmao too true! Maybe something for a future video too :hmm:

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am Those yellow Marigolds look amazing on you, btw! They fit so perfectly. <3

Thank you :-*
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Looking very good indeed, smooth w/ the dark see through top and golden embroidery :up:
MissL wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:28 pm
Rommeltje wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am Those yellow Marigolds look amazing on you, btw! They fit so perfectly. <3

Thank you :-*

Return to “MIstressLucyXX”