Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

countrylatexglover

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by countrylatexglover » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:21 pm

operalove wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Has anybody focused on Sienna Miller in the first GI Joe movie?
I remember her outfits were amazing and her leather gloves were perfectly tight and sexy. I found this compilation:

Check her outfit at 0:56, that dress, fur and amazing opera leather gloves :)' I am melting

I am quite surprised but it’s awesome that she was always gloved till the end of the movie I always wondered why she never took the off!! Didn’t mind one bit just was always curious!

datarna
Newcomer

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by datarna » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 am

ceejay wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 am
Once Upon A Time - All series, all episodes - Numerous Characters dressed in (long) leather gloves;
Just finished Series 1 of Once Upon a Time, and really liked the satin (full gloves worn by the princesses, fingerless by the fairies) and wool gloves (Mary Blanchard) worn by the characters.
Not so much the leather ones both in Enchanted Forest (Evil Queen) and the Storybrooke (Mr. Gold/Regina) stories.. and also not the more rough ski-like or polyester gloves worn by Emma Swan..

Probably more glove-related content ahead in the later seasons, now just starting Season 2..