My sisters trip to the hospital

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Itstimeforacrusade

My sisters trip to the hospital

Post by Itstimeforacrusade »

My at the time 16 year old sister was sick, she had a cold that went on for a week, was constipated and also felt bloated. We finally decided that we had to take her to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and waited in the waiting room for about an hour. A nice young nurse calls us in and takes us to our room. She asked my sister what the problem was and my sister tells her all her symptoms and her problems.

I couldn’t help but stare at the blue nitrile glove box on the wall and the masks as well.

The nurse determines that my sister needs a head to toe assessment first, so she puts on a mask and dons her blue nitrile gloves. I heard the sound as she snapped them on.

Another young nursing student comes in, she has black hair and beautiful blue eyes. My sister puts on a gown and the nurse begins to examine her. Taking off her panties and checking to see if everything is okay.

The nurse says that my sister will need her temperature taken rectally in order to get the best reading.

My sister gets scared because she never had her temp taken this way, but the nurse said it wouldn’t hurt at all. The nursing student helps this time by holding my sister still while the nurse inserts the thermometer, she did not put any lube on it.

She had a high tempature and was also like I said constipated so the nurse said she had to give her a suppository. My sister got scared once again as she had never had to get one.

The nurse comes back with a big suppository and a new pair of gloves. She tells my sister to roll over, and puts lube on her gloved finger.

She inserts her finger into her butt in order to get the lube in and then inserts the suppository. The first time it came out so she had to put it in again.

My sister was upset, but 10 minutes later she went to the bathroom and her fever went down.

I was jealous of her, I wish that was me!
ishnebidish

Re: My sisters trip to the hospital

Post by ishnebidish »

Why were you still in the room? Surely that's something you'd be out of the room for?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Are you sure this is an experience? Seems a bit strange they'd have you stay in the room while your sister is going through that procedure. Maybe this should be in stories.

! Message from: SexySurgical
shadows: Experiences, Glove Stories
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Itstimeforacrusade

Post by Itstimeforacrusade »

They let me stay in the room to comfort her.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Subject: (maybe) prevent double/triple replies (buffer, refresh cache?)
SexySurgical wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:07 am I still have this happen to myself as well (it cannot be ruled out the database lags here and there), but just putting this out there by quoting a reply from a week or so ago:

SexySurgical wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:02 pm Your reply was posted 3 times, 3 minutes apart. This does happen now and then w/ double posts (i.e. we cannot rule out database hiccups), but consider this:
Fully refresh page by Ctrl button + F5 key. (bottom left & right)
Itstimeforacrusade wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:33 pm They let me stay in the room to comfort her.

https://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/ :

Force Refresh
Someone just told you to “force reload” your browser to fix something. Depending on your operating system all you need to do is the following key combination:

Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
Linux: F5
Original thread: Subject: My sisters trip to the hospital
 ! Message from: SexySurgical
(given its own thread in Technical Tutorials/Help Desk
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [mod]
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Just gonna say that this "experience" is oddly similar to the other experience that this author posted. I see they decided to leave the forum now, must be they realized they weren't fooling anyone.
I love rubber gloves!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

He got perma-banned/deleted for a post that contained math that only had one solution: he is a minor.
Rubrglvlvr wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:39 pm Just gonna say that this "experience" is oddly similar to the other experience that this author posted. I see they decided to leave the forum now, must be they realized they weren't fooling anyone.
Namely, the post here replied to:

Subject: I got a splinter at summer camp
SexySurgical wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:10 am 2013 is 6 yrs ago, hence now 16, 17 yrs old.

Underage. Banned.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "Namely, the post here replied to:"

Return to “Glove Stories”