Identify versions of Casabella waterblock gloves?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Identify versions of Casabella waterblock gloves?

Post by mrs uni »

wmowrg wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 pm
gloveloverus wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:59 am The yellow Casabellas, are they from Spencer's? I think they were available in UK only :(
Marks & Spencer (M&S), here in the UK, did a very pale yellow version that were scented with vanilla or something similar, a long while back ... so long ago Ejay from SC did a couple of pic sets wearing them ...

Mrs Uni has/had some as did my gf ... but I've not seen them available for a good few years now ... :*(
I've still got them too, a sort of buttery yellow shade and yes they smell of vanilla. Quite different beast to the new Casabellas of the last few years which fit like the old Casabellas but are made of vastly inferior rubber.

Interestingly that link to the website shows they've currently ran out of the classic pink/red colour. But are they sold out of the older crap rubber version or the new improved one that people are buying in droves because they've not been able to get hold of them for years?

If anyone gets any Casabellas any time soon please let us know what they're like.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

I just got the package from Kitchen Stuff Plus, appears the ones I got they are the new version of the Waterblock gloves with the right sizing. In terms of material, seems to be better than the blue pair once my wife had, but still not quite like the original version manufactured by "Champion".

Oddly enough, we couldn't find them in local store or if we did, only very limited supplies with wrong sizes! Maybe there's another "improved" version coming? Hoping to try the black Casabella's soon but shipping from eBay to Canada is ridiculous!
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

I hit a black new version of the casabellas and they are just like the originals super smooth and chlorinated definitely worth getting
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I've ordered some of the black Casabellas. Please let them be great again...

Return to “The Market Square”