Leather Gloves from Ebay

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mutuff29
Occasional poster

Leather Gloves from Ebay

Post by mutuff29 »

Anyone on here ever buy leather gloves from Ebay? I wNt to buy some new ones for my partner, but there’s so many cheap looking pairs for £5-10 which i imagine arent any good.
distantglovingalert
Regular poster

Re: Leather Gloves from Ebay

Post by distantglovingalert »

I used to buy some kidskin and satin gloves from Ebay for my partner, but I stopped buying since early last year since now we have too many. I always went for vintage new old stock ones, because I know they would be of better quality even more than the newer ones.
Turn it on... Turn it on, turn it on again!
guy_that_shares
Occasional poster

Post by guy_that_shares »

I also usually buy older or vintage gloves but years ago I bought a few pair from this seller. They had a lot more styles available back then but their leather was soft and good feeling and held up to a lot of sex play without getting stiff or rough.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/lesdebutantes
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

I shop Ebay for leather gloves quite regularly. Aside from the cheaper vintage gloves, there are plentiful gloves from quality brands like Moschino, Sermoneta, Coach, etc. at fantastic deals for the brand, which will most likely be used, but in very good condition. There are also cheaper brands with GOOD quality. Look for Fownes, Gates, and Isotoner. You really can't go wrong with leather glove shopping on Ebay.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

dont bother with the cheap ones,u'll regret it quickly (i tried few sellers with few pairs,all major let down)

eventually i found a proper seller that sells quality gloves (i know,hard to put quality cheap and chinese in the same sentence ;))

i recommend her a lot,bought from her over the years few pairs for me \ other ppl who asked me,no complaints.

https://www.ebay.com/str/fashionassuperstarussite
devdas5z1

Post by devdas5z1 »

There's a good reason why Chinese leather is so cheap. The quality tends to be poor, and they've been known to substitute dog or cat and try to pass it off as kidskin.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

it usually stats goatskin,i have no idea since i never been to any factory they have.
if its cheap then you are correct,if its more expensive (40$ and on) for a pair,it usually much better quality (tho some sellers sells u crap in the price of quality...)

Return to “The Market Square”