my first experience with gloves and medical mask

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

maskglovefetish
Occasional poster

my first experience with gloves and medical mask

Post by maskglovefetish »

It was around 9:00 pm and my parents were on vacation for 1 week. I had the house just for myself.

My mother is a gynecologist. She has a habit of bringing a lot of materials from her work home. My favorite items were the long white latex exam gloves she brought back to do the dishes. They went up to their elbow. As we were in the Influenza A period, my mother also brought two boxes of FPP2 mask (duckbill mask) in case the epidemic got out of control.

A few hours after my parents left, I went to get the famous pair of latex gloves to start masturbating. Since they are very long, I got into the habit before putting them on, blowing in to separate the latex. As I blew into it, I smelled of latex which was already starting to make me hard.

After putting on the gloves, I started masturbating, then my gaze fell on one of the ffp2 mask boxes. I took my courage in both hands, I opened the box and took a mask. I was getting very excited, so I decided to go upstairs and masturbate.

Install on my bed, I put the mask on my face, and I put the rubber bands of the mask behind my head. The mask was very tight against my face, and the harder I breathed the more I felt the mask move with my breath. I took my tail with my gloves on and started wanking. I knew right away that it was not going to last very long and what had happened happened and I ejaculated everywhere.

As I was very comfortable in my gloves and under my mask, I fell asleep with it. I woke up in the night because I felt my tail rise again. I started to stroke myself again. As I did not want to put it everywhere like earlier, I put on a condom. Masturbating with gloves and a condom is very very exciting. I still had the mask, I put a little lubricant on one of my gloved fingers and then I put it in my ass. The sensation was great.

I ended up ejaculating in the condom and then going back to sleep with the mask, the gloves and the condom that was still on my tail. I did this for a week…

And you, have you ever worn this kind of mask and gloves?
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Re: my first experience with gloves and medical mask

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Oooooooh, so Duckbilled Platypuses aren't called that because they're build like a duck, but because they have duckbills! :o
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover »

gynecologist gloves are the best aren't they, I once ordered nearly 50 pairs from a seller. I still have plenty more to use.
What brand did your mom bring home? Can we hope to see any pictures in the future?
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

I like the duckbill masks, but have never had the gynecological gloves before. I will ha e to look into those in the future. Great story!
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover »

OOOOHHH YESSS!!! I love elbow length latex medical gloves! the longer the glove, the harder the cock!

Return to “Experiences”