Groceries

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

joshuabrett

Re: Groceries

Post by joshuabrett » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 pm

Hard for me guys, I work in a supermarket and when I have to help these pretty girls with their tight medical gloves look for items or scan their shopping through, It takes a lot of work to stop my friend from getting hard ๐Ÿ˜‚

countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:15 pm

joshuabrett wrote: โ†‘
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:56 pm
Hard for me guys, I work in a supermarket and when I have to help these pretty girls with their tight medical gloves look for items or scan their shopping through, It takes a lot of work to stop my friend from getting hard ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you still get a lot of people through your line wearing gloves and a mask??

tronn206

Post by tronn206 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 pm

In the local supermarket there is a beautiful young girl, much to young for me. I can look though. And she was wearing absolutely gorgeous proper latex surgical gloves. Problem is I never got to her till because there are 2 tills. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:14 pm

As long as my employer still provides gloves, I will always wear them. Ive been doing it long before covid and i will continue after. For both reasons, publicly its because many times our pallets will have dust or dirt from the truck. The obvious reason is because I can wear gloves all the time any time and no one questions it