Polyco Deepsink

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tigga76

Polyco Deepsink

Post by tigga76 »

Since Marigold Bathroom size Medium are currently not available from my usual dealers, I ordered the Polyco Deepsink as an alternative for the first time.

The material of the gloves is thinner than the Marigold Bathroom. The manufacturer's information from Polyco on the gloves is for size medium = 7. In the area of the hand and fingers, I would take it for size 7.5. Here the glove is bigger than the usual 7.0.
In the area of the forearm, the gloves are rather narrow, so I'm curious how it will affect longer wearing.

The first impression is at least a good quality glove that goes longer than the usual household gloves. Total length approx. 40cm (16 ").

Image Image Image Image Image Image
tigga76

Re: Polyco Deepsink - First use report

Post by tigga76 »

After three hours of house cleaning, the first balance:
Sensible household gloves, you have a sufficient sense of touch and grip.
You sweat, of course, but with the thin velor, like all other gloves, it is bearable.

I was skeptical about the tight cuff, I have to say that I am positively surprised. It was never uncomfortable, on the contrary, the gloves did not even slip off.

I think it was not the last use of these gloves.

Image Image
tigga76

Re: Polyco Deepsink - Dish-Washing

Post by tigga76 »

Also in use as washing-up gloves since yesterday. I'm still very satisfied. Excellent fit and the cuffs stay in place.
Deep Sink: The name says it all.

Image Image
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Polyco Deepsink

Post by Jake »

Polyco/Marigold both re-branded all their gloves and stamped a giant unattractive logo on them all, and the quality suffered along with it. My original ones were up to my elbow, but newer pairs seem to be several cm shorter.

They've had three iterations of Deep Sink gloves and every time they get worse :/ I only have one pair left of the originals and they had much better grip and felt much more robust and thicker than the next two 'generations' of Deep Sink.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Pity. :-/

I wonder which generation I got. Do you know from when to when each iteration was sold?
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

tigga76 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:21 am Since Marigold Bathroom size Medium are currently not available from my usual dealers, I ordered the Polyco Deepsink as an alternative for the first time.
would you mind sharing where you got them from? been trying to get my hands on the Polyco Deepsink gloves for ages, but can't seem to find a German online store that has them (or a shop that ships to Germany for a reasonable price) :S
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

sensualista wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:10 pm
tigga76 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:21 am Since Marigold Bathroom size Medium are currently not available from my usual dealers, I ordered the Polyco Deepsink as an alternative for the first time.
would you mind sharing where you got them from? been trying to get my hands on the Polyco Deepsink gloves for ages, but can't seem to find a German online store that has them (or a shop that ships to Germany for a reasonable price) :S
https://www.ebay.com/itm/151841142483?h ... m#shpCntId
Says it will ship to Germany. I have used this seller in the UK and I'm in the US.
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

sensualista wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:10 pm
I ordered some in size small (6) from the UK a few years ago. Shipping to Denmark went very well.
Here is a link to where I bought them from: https://www.ebay.de/itm/154433821526?ha ... SwIh5eT1yV
But after Brexit it might be more expensive. If you are willing to risk the extra payment, shipping to Germany should not be an issue. They are very nice gloves, and I think you will enjoy them a lot. I hope you will find a solution : )

Return to “Encyglovepedia”