Women in cars with gloves

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Abigal

Women in cars with gloves

Post by Abigal »

Hi Guys, I occasionally look for a theme if something has piqued my interest and the other day while shopping i saw a fellow shopper sitting in her car in the carpark with the door open and she had on some leather boots and leather gloves and i thought wow and i'm sure she caught me looking as she smiled. I was sporting some leather gloves, jeans and boots so i think she gave me the once over too.

Can i ask, has anyone seen or can direct me to pics with other women are in cars with gloves on, prefer leather but any would do. As some of you know i'm a household fan but i doubt there are any pics of women in household in cars...apart from those washing them lol. Failing household, leather, pvc, satin etc would be nice. When the weather is warmer i will try to copy some of these pics if hubby will take the pictures!!
Love
Abigal xxxx
xxx Aby xxx
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Women in cars with gloves

Post by italiglover »

How about I do you one better? A woman in a car wearing different household gloves?

This Japanese Woman has quiet a few videos. I believe she might have a leather video or two.

I'm not sure you've seen this person but take a look:

suijiyou ゴム手袋 (Rubber Gloves)
https://www.youtube.com/user/suijiyougo ... uro/videos
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

italiglover wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:22 am How about I do you one better? A woman in a car wearing different household gloves?

This Japanese Woman has quiet a few videos. I believe she might have a leather video or two.

I'm not sure you've seen this person but take a look:

suijiyou ゴム手袋 (Rubber Gloves)
https://www.youtube.com/user/suijiyougo ... uro/videos
Oh she is wonderful. I wonder how she does it. If i did it around here we would have an audience lol xx
xxx Aby xxx
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Thanks guys, if there are all these vids about i shall have to look for some pics xxxxx
xxx Aby xxx
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

I would have thought there would be more women wearing gloves, while pursuing sexy goings on outdoors or in cars especially during Autumn/Winter.
I would never venture out without my gloves to the shops or anywhere else, so why do women refrain from wearing them when its cold and they are touching a strangers bits, i've never understood that.... and thats coming from a women, so god knows what guys think lol
xxx Aby xxx

Return to “Requests”