36%
what sorry was falling aslee^p
27%

Total votes: 11

tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: should the completely dubious pissing&scat be banned

Post by tronn206 »

If we start banning things, that are NOT illegal, that some people don't like it can get a bit complicated. I'm sure there must be people on here that are totally against homosexuality but we can't ban that. I know there's been piss and scat content posted on here but I've never seen it because I'm capable of reading the, very good, thread titles. If you don't like it, don't look at it.
Last edited by tronn206 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Good point, w/ not liking becoming a criterium we would really get on a slippery slope.
tronn206 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:15 pm If we start banning things, that are NOT illegal, that some people don't like it can get a bit complicated. I'm sure there must be people on here that are totally against homosexuality but we can't ban that. I know there's been piss and scat content posted on here but I've never seen it because I'm capable of read the, very good, thread titles. If you don't like it, don't look at it.
If people manage to overlook the warnings, I welcome suggestions.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

There are things on here that don’t trip my trigger at all. But I wouldn’t remove them unless the majority is truly offended or agrees apon it as rom mentioned. I don’t find it attractive my self at all but some don’t find medical gloves attractive at all respectively. If it has the warning I choose not to click.

There are many things in the medical fetish I cannot click on my self either just cannot stomach it even though I love medical gloves. Though there are some that can and that is to each there own unless it causes significant harm to an individual or is against their will I don’t stand for any of that, or as rom said illegal.

As for a very simple example not getting into anything bad I do not think fingerless gloves are attractive or useful in anyway though some may love them. I also have a post on here ab out such things if it needs to be removed then admins may do so I also didn’t mean to violate any policies though it hasn’t been removed so I though I was okay.

To each their own.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Idk, man. I don't really care about scat/urine since it's not really harming anyone or anything. Sure, it's gross, but I couldn't care less; I just scroll past it and move on. Just because I find something to be disgusting doesn't mean that other people should be disallowed from liking it.

The only two controversial "fetishes" that should be disallowed from being posted are already banned subjects, so I have nothing to complain about.
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

katertjekat wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:43 pm
Abigal wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:53 pm Why is there even a poll, yes it should be removed its disgusting.
Absolute lack of nuance here.
It's not my thing either, but maybe some people might find fucking with household gloves on disgusting as well. And now what?! 🤔
yes but as this is a site for gloves, why would anyone who finds them disgusting join this site? We didnt join for scat.
xxx Aby xxx
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

greenyrst wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 am
Abigal wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:53 pm Why is there even a poll, yes it should be removed its disgusting.
Thanks for the kink shaming!!!
Comments like this can be hurtful.
If we were all the same life would be very boring.
Sorry, as a woman i just think it is extreme and i do not wish to accidentally open something that contains it.
xxx Aby xxx
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

greenyrst wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 am
Thanks for the kink shaming!!!
Comments like this can be hurtful.
If we were all the same life would be very boring.
Out of curiousity - Why is it "kink shaming" to say something like that? Abigail did not say "you" are disgusting and need to be "removed". I just think that calling it "hurtful" - as if scat is some entry-level kink - just tries to move the blame back in a Twitter/Facebook fashion* and does not help the topic at hand. I mean, there is literally the Big Boss Rommeltje saying very similar things - even using the same term - but you don't dare to jump on him.
Rommeltje wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:23 pm [...]I was hoping we'd never actually have to deal with it, as I'm completely disgusted by it myself as well.
You should stay there and say: "Yes, that is me, that is how I am". I do that so often with my prude family members and argue when I am on my deathbed, I enjoyed my life the way I am. If you think like that, you should deflect any differencies very easily, might it be your kink, your favourite movies or favourite ice cream.

For me, I also think it's kind of crass. My personal reasoning is simply that it comes to me kind of "primitive", and I don't mean "sexually arousing" level of primitive, but then I thought so much why the touch of leather gets me and that some people feel the touch of leather disgusting. The question lies more onto the target audience of the forums. "Tasteful" is the wrong term but I hope you get the direction I want to point at.

(* Just to clarify: This stems from those pages, maybe Reddit included, where people go denfesive and post this to get likes and back-up instead of standing strong and argue, it's like some sort of slamming doors. This happens a lot when I talk to/with U.S.-based people which are less blunt than we Europeans and default or blameshift immediately. Not to stir up anything, those are my personal life experiences and I get the same vibes here.)

Return to “Polls”