Altex Multipurpose Rubber Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Altex Multipurpose Rubber Gloves

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I found these gloves at my local Lowe's Home Improvement store, they were hanging on an end display of cheap cleaning stuff, only $.66 a pair. The color instantly attracted me to them so I snatched up 2 pairs, small and medium. Made in Mexico. They are about 12 inches long, the rubber is very soft with a zigzag pattern on palms and fingers. Best of all, they are completely unlined! The small is advertised as 6.5-7 on the package but the gloves are marked 7. Medium is advertised as 7.5-8, but the gloves are marked 8. The small fit me nicely, not really tight, the medium are a bit looser and would be good for double gloving over another pair of gloves. hey have a nice rubbery aroma and they seem to be quite squeaky. The manufacturer website shows they come in 6 different colors. I need to find them and get several pairs of each. They are a nice play glove too ;) ;) http://www.guantesaltex.com.mx/g_multiusos_en.html#_

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I love rubber gloves!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Altex Multipurpose Rubber Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

A new brand with good gloves! :w00t: Hooray! :whoop:

12 inch isn't very long, but the shape looks great! Hope you can find the other colors too. And maybe even their premium gloves, which are apparently 13 inch (at "minimum")! :)'
glvluv
Regular poster

Post by glvluv »

Thanks for the heads up got some today a few medium for myself and a couple of small for my wife. These fit like some older unlined natural gloves we used to have. Hope they sell well enough that we will see some other colors. The texture is smooth enough to make these good in the bedroom.
latexgloves25
WWGFA donor

Post by latexgloves25 »

Rubrglvlvr wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:53 amI found these gloves at my local Lowe's Home Improvement store
Hey I'm looking for gloves like these with the same pattern and unlined. Unfortunately I found this topic a bit too late and cannot find a site where I can order them (unfortunately I live in Hungary so its even harder to get anything delivered here). Do you happen to have a link maybe where I can order them or do you know any gloves that are the same like these?
Thanks for the reply in advance!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

latexgloves25 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:15 pm
Rubrglvlvr wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:53 amI found these gloves at my local Lowe's Home Improvement store
Hey I'm looking for gloves like these with the same pattern and unlined. Unfortunately I found this topic a bit too late and cannot find a site where I can order them (unfortunately I live in Hungary so its even harder to get anything delivered here). Do you happen to have a link maybe where I can order them or do you know any gloves that are the same like these?
Thanks for the reply in advance!
Unfortunately I have not found any other places to buy these gloves. Lowes does not have them anymore. I don't know of any gloves that are similar either.
I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Encyglovepedia”