The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jimglove
Regular poster

Re: The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Post by Jimglove »

I've just read some of the comments on her other videos with gloves, and someone raised that there maybe 'fetish farming' (great phrase!) going on. It makes me feel sick, and embarrassed, frankly, that people who have the same fetish as I do are willing to effectively stalk these young women to get their kicks. Especially when there is so much actual fetish content out there, or you can pay for a custom video if you need to.

Anyway, I'm probably not saying anything that's not been said before, but I just felt particularly moved by this one.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

Vinie wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:56 pm

16:18 - she is speaking out for some moron that commented and did something not really appropriate with regards to one of the glove videos. So the glove content from her will be minimal / only in roleplays. :S
With the inappropriate comments she's received I feel compassionate to her situation if she is being harassed/bullied/coerced.

Aside from that I don't have any other sympathy for her feelings towards glove content. It irritates me that these people go and record themselves online and then expect everyone to perceive the content they create in the way in which they intended. The world doesn't work like that (especially with ASMR).

If you're an attractive woman and you record yourself online whispering and stroking objects etc. That act in itself can be sexually stimulating to many people, with or without gloves. Hell she could be stroking a cheese grater and someone somewhere in the world may very well be whacking their meat to it, that is the diversity and reality of the world we live in.

I just wish these people who want to post this stuff online would be more open minded before they go ahead and do it, and if they find it uncomfortable, then maybe making themselves public on youtube in that way wasn't a very good idea. There is just so much naivety with all this though, which really is the biggest part of the problem, especially with the younger youtubers.

I think glove fetish is such a common kink though that your going to get a higher number of people who can't communicate respectfully than you would for other kinks. It would be lovely if all glove fetishists could be decent and respectful towards these youtubers (and stop giving the rest of us a bad name), but that's just like asking the world to get along.... It's an unrealistic utopian ideology.
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I think many of us by now have identified the problematic issues faced within the glove fetish community, especially when it comes to content creators such as ASMR youtubers... Often they're the subjects of sexual harassment, bullying and grooming in order to make more glove related content. It's been talked about on the forums before and I think many of us are aware of what sorts of stuff goes on.

So I've been thinking about ways our community can better protect these youtubers. I've given the problem some serious though. One thing I've thought about is how just by us posting their content on the forums it's far easier for fetishists to find them. Many youtubers who might not even use the keyword gloves in their videos might be exposed to bad glove fetishists because someone directed them there with a link posted on our forum. To make it clear I don't think all fetishists are bad, however the ones that are will post sexually charged comments on their videos, demand more glove content or engage in grooming behaviour to create a continuous source of glove videos. I think we can all agree this sort of behaviour gives all of us glove fetishists a bad name. Although a majority of us don't take part in this behaviour I still think we could do more to help prevent it. I don't think it's out of the question that we're unintentionally aiding these people in their behaviour when we're posting youtubers ASMR videos publicly on our glove fetish forum.

With the youtubers videos posted on the forum publicly I've also given it some thought about how the content creator might feel if they find their videos posted on our forum. I thought to myself maybe it'd be better if videos posted were posted privately so only members of our forum can view them. That way only our trusted members can access that archive. It is my belief that what an ASMR youtuber doesn't know won't hurt them. It wouldn't remove the problem of bad glove fetishists of course, but I feel it would help safeguard the content creators considerably. I reckon most members on our forums are capable of intelligent thought in order to get the member rank and access the full forum in the first place. I've noticed a lot of the worst sexual harasser glove fetishists out there seem rather mentally stunted / have no self awareness... I'm thinking of people like the notorious sexual harasser Max Sego who sexually harasses asmr youtubers (some theorize he might be mentally handicapped). People like that may very well use our forums, but I reckon it's a lot harder for people like that to gain membership due to them being mentally stunted. It's why I feel it might be a good idea to keep our youtube video archives set to members only. I imagine lots of people frequent our forums and that many don't even have accounts. If a youtube video section was made and it was set so only members could view it, non-members on our forum wouldn't be able to use us to locate content creators to prey on.

Not only does it protect the youtubers in question from discovering their videos are being posted on a fetish forum, but it also protects them from people with rubber glove fetishes who might not be members, but still browse the forum. I feel it's a more discreet way of enjoying their content, without a chance of them finding out about their videos being posted here. It will not prevent our members from going to the videos and posting about their rubber gloves, but i feel as though it might be useful in safeguarding them as best as we can. I reckon our community on this website could take more responsibility for the misery the undesirable glove fetishists sow.

I'm not entirely sure how we could restructure the forums as I imagine a lot of the content posted in the general links area is youtube content. I'm just going to suggest having a separate youtuber video section on the forums. Where people can post youtube videos for the different kinds of gloves. Perhaps we could get a household glove, medical glove, other glove sections? It would be a private area of the forum only viewable by members. That way nobody will freak out when they see their ASMR videos posted on a fetish website and there is a lot less chance anyone who does find them and engage in sexually charged harassment is coming from our website.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Very good idea. The few bad apples have been doing considerable damage, the Ahliyah was only Max Sego's latest stop and in the YT comments I see at least a handfull other similar weirdo's, just not as intense and exhaustive.

GlamorousGloves wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:36 pm
MS was characterized earlier as spergy... if only. Mind you, I'm not impartial in this :ugeek:

I'm thinking more like false attribution/psychoticism. Not seeing much systematizing (he would see his acquitances usually don't keep it up much longer after him coming by...)
Not to blame though, there's always some psychiatric term doing the rounds, lately it's been narcissism, earlier last decade there were psychopaths everywhere, etc.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I guess these gals just don't want to explicitly notified of it, just as many xxx gals not only hate dick pix, they are now considered harassment in the UK.
APC wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:51 am

Think of it some unattractive gal coming up on the street @ random blurting out Disney marriage fantasies... Sure there will be people on the street having them, but before they open their mouth you don't need to give it any attention...
(The "way too much information" phenomenon)
secret_angels
Occasional poster

Post by secret_angels »

As a gloves fetishist I also realise how bad our community is with this kind of sick people. I mean, they are really sick people, not so highly educated and over obsessed with gloves. My wife knows about my gloves fetish since we got know each other and she always wears gloves to make me feel good. I posted our pictures on social media (I mean normal pictures, not nude things) and some random gloves fetishists just kept disturbing my wife and me with their sick comments and harassing messages. My wife also sells gloves online and often receives confessions of people about their gloves fetish, they told her that they were men and are interested in women's gloves blablabla...and wanted my wife to put the gloves on so they can masturbate....

I mean: COME ON! why tf did they do that? They really don't know that they can destroy gloves culture by doing that? who the hell will keep selling gloves or wearing gloves normally, if they know there is this kind of sick gloves fetishists will disturb them with disgusting messages everytime they wear gloves???
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yep, they suck. And it's not just the glove fetish community. Women selling shoes online will get unwanted attention from feet and shoe fetishists. These people are the worst.

Lucky that your wife knows at least one glove fetishist who acts like a normal human being (I'm assuming :rolleyes:). How does she look at it? Does she now think "(most) glove fetishists are trash"? "Fetishists are trash"? Or "(some) men are trash"?

Return to “Glove talk forum”