Is anyone afraid their fetish will prevent them from enjoying vanilla sexuality?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GoodGloves
Occasional poster

Re: Is anyone afraid their fetish will prevent them from enjoying vanilla sexuality?

Post by GoodGloves »

I was worried about this when I was a teen until I had my first sexual experience, which went of without so much as a thought about gloves. Maybe I’m not a “real” festishist, but to me gloves just enhance sexual pleasure. I don’t need them to get off or enjoy sex. If my partner is down for them great, it’ll make things more fun, if they aren’t oh well, I’m still getting laid and that’s what matters most.
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Re: Is anyone afraid their fetish will prevent them from enjoying vanilla sexuality?

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

My wife indulges my fetish, enjoys it herself and wants to wear leather gloves and other leather items every time we have sex. There has been the odd occasion over the years where we've been in a rush and done it vanilla. It hasn't been an issue as I still enjoyed, just not as much as with gloves, and that goes for both of us. If it gets boring, then it's time for new gloves :up:
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

The short answer to OP's questions is "no".

Wearing gloves during sex is extremely pleasurable for me, and I expect it to be just as pleasurable with the person I'm with. Vanilla sex can be fun as well, especially in the heat of the moment. I can enjoy vanilla sex and sometimes its preferable, just as it would be preferable to include gloves during sex when both of us are in the mood on special nights. However, it is not sufficient that my partner merely "accept" or declare that she is "open" to "my fetish". I've been through that hell once before and I'm not going through it again. I am done having to feel guilt or shame because I have to suggest, or worse, nag my partner into humoring or indulging me in some sexual kink. It is not a requirement that I and the person I am committed to see eye-to-eye on everything, but if we can't connect on the same level sexually, then the relationship is doomed and not worth pursuing. I do not care to be with someone who is only willing to placate my sexual desires solely because she feels that it is her duty as a female to excite me, nor do I care to be with someone who is willing to hold her nose in order to fulfill a fantasy that she herself does not derive sexual pleasure from simply because I keep asking her to. My sexual fetishes are no where near as extreme as those that other men have, and I know full well that there are women who exhibit the very same sexual tendencies and fetishes as I do. I have witnessed it and I've experienced it. We can do vanilla sex anytime, but if a woman doesn't get any kind of sexual arousal from either wearing gloves or having me wear them for her, then its a guaranteed deal breaker.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Here to update (lol this is becoming like my blog :D)
i'v stopped asking my wife to wear gloves or anything sexy,just cause we had many arguments and fights about this.

she loves to argue that i'm obssesed about clothing and i only love her cause of them
i claim SHE is the one whos important,clothing is just a small bonus to spice things up

but women,like women (at least her),dont like other ppl being right,or to prove them wrong...being stubburn for no reason (other then continue to fight,so in her mind ofcourse shes right)

so no more asking from me,no more sending pics of nice dresses\boots\gloves\other pretty items,no more suggesting or even talking bout it - nada,nothing

and yes we do enjoy the sex in full boring vanilla mode...day later (home alone in afternoon\night shift) i just please myself...dont think i hurt anything or anyone...wrong\twisted but thats just the way things are,and i'm fine with it (as much as i can be)
Last edited by Ceramic on Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

I think nearly all of us here know what you're going through and it never feels good. Thanks for your honesty and the update.
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

I've recently made a great discovery: When you're really vibing with a gal in bed, your eyes are too up close and focused on her face, neck and chest area to care about what's in her hands :up:

I think that's the healthiest way to have a fetish, in the sense that it doesn't cripple your sexual experiences by requiring an additional ingredient. In fact, gloves allow me to get rock hard even before foreplay!

Return to “Talk Forum”