Hey, hello, how are ya

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

Hey, hello, how are ya

Post by LookingUp@u »

Hello, I am new here. I am 38, Male, soon to be residing in Central Florida. I'm a good guy, hard worker. I love music, animals, the outdoors....

I have been what I am since childhood. I had and still have a leather glove fixation. My parents where always out when I was a kid. I remember my mom coming in my room at night late, sitting on my bed and just touching my face wearing leather gloves. And as a kid, I always wore them, so much so my parents thought there was something wrong with my hands that I was hiding. Wearing wasn't erotic for me...but fascinating. All the g.i. Joe's wore gloves...all the cartoons and movie heros all wore gloves. It was just part of my outfit.

I lived with my desires until my teenage years. Two very very formulative events came during this time. First, batman 2 came out...with catwoman. Those gloves...that catsuit...llllaaaatteexxxx. helloooo..what's this? The second big event was either the biggest blessing or greatest curse of my romantic life, depending on how you look at it. The internet came out
Now I'm really learning who I am. I discover tons, and tons of rubber, latex...I believe leather glove mansion was active at the time.I am submissive! I get it now! It was like everything I found was more exciting than the last. Leather mistress ' and German Rubber dominatrix...

But it was, and still is all on the other side of a screen. I had a normal sec life, normal dating.. the older I get..the more completely impossible it is to try and have a relationship without fetish. It's not fair to my partner, I really screwed up with my last girlfriend. It's not fair to me either. I deserve this..

So, at 38... I'm going for it aggressively. I know what I want. I know what I like. Gloves are an essential part of me, and my desires. I want to drop to the ground and worship boots. I want to feel her leather fingers wrap around and pull my leash tight. I need this, I want this. I want to talk about it, experience it, fantasize about it. Please join me in doing so. This is not a perversion for me..this is my way of expression and romance.

*from one knee, I kiss her leather gloved hand like a gentleman*
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Re: Hey, hello, how are ya

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

Welcome Lookup.
LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

Post by LookingUp@u »

Thank u! :)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome fellow glover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi LookingUp! Excuse my late reply, but welcome aboard! :whoop:

Glad you've found/excepted who you are! I hope it'll help you live your perfect life.

Enjoy the forum!
LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

Post by LookingUp@u »

I appreciate that. I sincerely do want to make some real friends out there so definitely looking forward to getting to know people :)

Return to “Introductions”