My life as a crossdresser

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sandyd

Re: My life as a crossdresser

Post by sandyd »

Just got my new black spandex elbow gloves... :-P
Need to fire up the old camera this weekend!
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Got a little alone time with my new spandex gloves :luv:

I put a pic on on the Exclusive version of this thread...Of course, I have no idea how to post a link to that thread here, so you'll have to find it yourself! :tongue:
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

My recent clothes buying frenzy reminded me of something that happened years ago, when I was still in college.

I went to school in the Midwest part of the U.S., which if you don't know, is basically mile after mile of corn, with a mile of cows thrown in every now and then, just to break up the monotony.

Needless to say, the town I went to school in was very quiet after the sun went down, except for the dorms on campus, and pretty conservative in lifestyle. I was a night owl back then so I spent many nights just driving around because I didn't want to sit in my room doing homework and there really wasn't anything else *to* do in the town.

One night, I happened to drive by a lingerie store that was still lit up. It was late, probably around 9pm, so it stood out like a lighthouse because everything else was closed and dark! Back then, I was a lot more shy about going in and buying stuff, especially lingerie, but I parked the car and kind of snuck up to the shop and peeked in. I was really surprised to see that there was a guy behind the register, but it made me feel a little bolder and less awkward, so I pushed open the door and asked if the shop was still open. He said yes, so I fumbled in and started poking around at stuff. He asked me what I was looking for, whether it was for my girlfriend and stuff like that. I mumbled, yeah, girlfriend is looking for some gloves. He happily showed me their gloves and I picked out a pair of electric blue spandex elbow gloves. As I went to pay, I noticed that he was actually kind of cute, very feminine, and of course, I'm assuming gay because, hey, he works in a lingerie shop! Now, I'm not gay, but there was something there that felt kind of nice. I didn't think much of it and was just trying to get out of there because I was still a little nervous, but as I was leaving, he said something like, be sure to come back if you want to try something out. :))))

Needless to say, I was right back there the next night! :tongue:

And, the first thing I asked him was whether it was really that obvious that I was buying for myself. He said, well, duh!, men don't buy gifts for their girlfriends in the middle of the night, so he kind of figured. Well, we had a good laugh and I ended up spending a long time there that night trying on stuff and, generally, feeling really relaxed and comfortable considering the setting. It was a really positive experience for me, even though I ended up buying way too much stuff from him.

The sad part was that this happened right before the semester break and when I got back to school, he was gone. Never did know what happened to him...

For those so inclined, more pics on the other version of this thread today...terrible makeup job, but I'll learn...
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
Cure Glove
Occasional poster

Post by Cure Glove »

While I'd never fully crossdress, i have no quarrel with other men doing it. I definitely would wear long satin gloves, thoug, since they are my favorite kind. But, from one man to another, you do you, bud.

Return to “Experiences”