New shipments of rubber gloves coming soon!

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Re: New shipments of rubber gloves coming soon!

Post by HeavyGloves »

Here are the PH Shield gloves : :) Finally I learned how to do this

The Anti-C Natural Latex Rubber gloves, size 11’s

The smell was incredible in the bags, the smell alone was intense

They are an extrordinary natural latex rubber glove to wear! Smooth on the insides! Feels so nice! :)

Portwest

The rubber is flexible and amazing

The size 9 Frham Natural latex rubber gloves made for Nuclear plants :

I keep them gently wrapped by pair , they are also nice and smooth on the insides of the glove :)

Sixteen more pairs of big long black rubber gloves are currently coming to me in the mail as well, had to update a few things this year for myself :)

Ill post more as I get em
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

They all look wonderful! :)'

How do the PH Shield gloves compare to Marigold Emperors?

And any chance for any full-length pictures of the Anti-C and the nuclear ones? I'm really curious what they look like.

This whole spree must've cost you a pretty penny, btw! 8-O

Looking forward to the rest of your purchases!
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Ill get more pictures of the gloves tonight :) Yes indeed
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Emperors are still king of the beautiful heavy black rubber glove family, at least for me in terms of smoothness on the outer part of the glove, the texture is a beautiful chlorinated smoothness :) The PH shield gloves are still very amazing however, the smell of the rubber is intoxicatingly sweet, they are chlorinated as well, its just when you rub the fingers together they make more of a squeaky sound than a smooth no-squeak texture. Other than that, they are still a high quality rubber glove :)

More pictures of gloved will be coming tonight, ill get photos of the Anti-C gloves as well as all of my very nice Marigolds too :)
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

More of the size 11 Anti-C gloves, closeups and size comparisons on a ruler, and double gloving and wearing. Overall, I would say, these are a high quality elastic and smooth soft natural latex rubber. They feel amazing to wear, and gives you a feeling of being safe and protected in them. If your hands are small enough, you can layer probably 9 pairs of rubber gloves onto your hands with relative ease and comfort, they will slip over each other with absolute perfect grace and smoothness. Sometimes just slipping rubber gloves on, is a huge turn on. With these nice gloves... I find for myself, it IS :)

Detail of the shiny smooth interior. Chlorinated, and perfect for easy donning/doffing, as well as a bit of kinky play

Here we can see a direct size comparison to the two gloves, the yellows are size 9 the natural rubber ones are the size 11’s.

There is an obvious difference in width, and finger width (slightly) . The yellow cuffs do not appear to be longer in this photograph, but are by about I would say 3/4 “ or so, up the sleeve.

Here are photos of the Konig rubber gloves I got in the mail as well from last post long overdue photographs:

They are absolutely AMAZING RUBBER GLOVES!! I place them directly behind Marigold / (Now known as Ansell Alphatec) rubber gloves, at #2 spot for smell combined with feel. Added bonus, these rubber gloves have an amazing texture on the insides, you turn these big guys inside out, you’re gonna have a REAL good time playing with them :)

If you like nice big heavy rubber gloves, these are amazing :) Size 11

A photo with one of the pair inside out

And these are also really really nice, from England, size 10.5 but they feel larger like a size 12 for finger length, but not width, and are also chlorinated and smooth on the outer glove, just like Marigolds, I tie these in first place with Marigold classic heavy gloves.

And here are my Marigolds :) Mmmm....best for last

These size 9 1/2 are a tad more thinner than the 10 1/2 and feel good to wear underneath the Konig gloves inside out, they are amazing to combine/layer up for good heavy fun

These are my favourite elbow length “shorter” Marigold gloves :) Just overall some of the best on Earth:

More photos to come of the new batch of rubber gloves (This years) soon! Exciting next few weeks!
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Can you give me more info on the MG gloves? I can't seen to find them. And want to sell a pair of each of the ant c gloves?

Return to “Glove collections”