Squirting at my gynaecologist [Diane Chrystall]

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Squirting at my gynaecologist [Diane Chrystall]

Post by dianechrystall »

Hi guys!

I just want to share with you my experience. This is a real story without any exaggeration
A few years ago when I was at the gynecologist there was a medical student there to observe and he was really sexy!
I think my regular doctor saw that I like the student and he told him to practise on me :twitch: He was shocked I was shocked but in a good way. When he put on the medical latex gloves I lost my mind :)' My pussy was drooling :$ When I took off my clothes they noticed how wet I was and they started joking about it a little πŸ˜… I was a little embarrassed being naked and drooling while too men was obviously checking me out :luv: I'm sure most women would have been angry but I loved every moment of it. I'm very open and I love to show myself off I'm an exhibitionist :-v It felt like it was forever but in reality it was like a few seconds, not even a minute but when the examination begun I was so turned on that as soon as he touched my pussy I squirted all over him πŸ€ͺ🀯 When I finished they couldn't say a word. It was so embarrassing that I squirted again...πŸ˜… Poor student got two loads of my wetness onto his clothes...When it was over they laughed so hard I almost came a third time. My face was bright red I couldn't say anything. They told me that they've seen a lot of things but nothing like thisπŸ˜… They were cool about it but the nurse looked like me like I was some kind of slut...Which is true but still :-v She wasn't happy :lol2:
alek200
VIP

Re: Squirting at my gynaecologist [Diane Chrystall]

Post by alek200 »

i love your story, do you have more? <3

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Re: Squirting at my gynaecologist [Diane Chrystall]

Post by dianechrystall »

alek200 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:24 pm i love your story, do you have more? <3
Yes I do πŸ₯° Maybe I write them down if you ask me nicelyπŸ˜›

Return to β€œExperiences”