New here and exploring the kink

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Soapy_Sponge_Lover69
Occasional poster

New here and exploring the kink

Post by Soapy_Sponge_Lover69 »

I have a question, is there such a thing as a fetish for wanting to have your dick washed, wiped, & lathered? I’ve recently discovered my attraction to dishwashing gloves! I love the way they feel all soapy sudsy and wet. That led me to discover and explore further by using dish sponges and rags along with the gloves. My fantasy is to have myself washed and fucked by a hot waitresses/maid or a milf in her kitchen. Any info on that specific kink would be great along with vid recommendations like what I’m into
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: New here and exploring the kink

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey, you accepted my invitation. :D Welcome to the forum!

If there's one thing this forum has taught me, it's that if you have a fetish for something, you're probably not the only one. ;) I haven't hear the dish sponges in particular before, but there's been some talk about lathering up a cock, I think. (Not much, but still.)

I hope you find what you're looking for here, and otherwise, at least there's lots of household gloves to enjoy here!

Have fun!
Soapy_Sponge_Lover69
Occasional poster

Yea for sure! Thanks for the invite, I took a look around and have yet to find any “French hand wash” videos, btw it’s a name I gave it lol it’ll be funny if it catches on don’t you think? I hope to meet many other like minded peeps!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Soapy_Sponge_Lover69 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:43 am“French hand wash”
Wouldn't that have to involve tongue? :mrgreen:

And didn't JimGlove link you one in your other thread?
Soapy_Sponge_Lover69
Occasional poster

Well no it just sounds exotic and erotic lol & what other thread I haven’t checked
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Soapy_Sponge_Lover69 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:08 amWhat other thread I haven’t checked
The only other thread you started. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=38370
camuel

Post by camuel »

You are not alone with this fetish but we are rare. At least in my case it's a fetish for everything cleaning be it a dishrag, a mop, a duster or even a vacuum cleaner. Older more stern women doing professional cleaning in lets say a school or a library is my cream of the crop.
Gloves is not a must but I found this forum 11 years ago looking for stuff within my fetish and have been checking in at least once a week since then. If you like pictures of cleaning women of all legal ages and ethnicities I have around 6000 pictures on my harddrive I could share with you.

Return to “Introductions”