Join Us At The RGH

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Join Us At The RGH

Post by Rbrsara »

I first heard about it from a friend. They call it the RGH. I wasn’t really sure what that meant, but a friend of mine said it was awesome.

My friends name is Steve and he’s the only person I’ve ever really told about my love of rubber and rubber gloves. It was pretty embarrassing at the beginning to share that with him. He’s an awfully good friend and took it in stride. He said it wasn’t something that really was his thing but that it was completely normal to have fetishes.

Steve gave me the address of this place and finally one evening I screwed up enough courage to go down there. It was in a industrial section of our city in an old brick building. All there was was a small alcove with a dim light and a dark green door with the letters RGH on it. I parked the car and stared at the door for sometime, not sure if I was gonna check this out or not.

My curiosity got the best of me and I found myself walking towards the place as my stomach was turning somersaults. I got to the door and tried the handle. It was locked. I lightly tapped on the door and heard footsteps coming toward me. A friendly young man open the door and said, “Welcome to the Rubber Glove Hub.” I then realized what RGH stood for.

“Uh, thanks. How does this work?”

“Well, come on in and I’ll show you around.”

I followed him down a long dim hallway to another green door at the other end. He took the handle, turned to me and smiled, “This is your first time, isn’t it?”

I just couldn’t say anything as I looked in at this wonderland of rubber fetishism. There were gloves in packaging on shelves and gloves unwrapped on other shelves. There was all types of clothing and every color you can imagine hanging on elegant displays. I heard music coming from down another hallway and was intoxicated by the aroma of rubber that filled the room. Looking around, there were images on the walls of women and men wearing latex doing almost every erotic act I could think of.

There were upholstered chairs on one wall with a couple of guys sitting talking. They both looked up, smiled and waved. They were both wearing black rubber gloves! I smiled, waved back and they returned to their conversation as if it was completely normal to be wearing gloves and chatting.

My host then asked me, “Would you like me to show you around?”

“Sure.”

He walked me down another hall to where the music was louder and louder. We came to a beaded door entry and walked through. What I saw next was something I could not ever have believed.

There was an all latex clad, heavily busted woman gyrating in the middle of a round room. I think the music was middle eastern. There was a bench all the way around the perimeter of the room with about 10 men and women, naked and stroking themselves wearing every kind of glove imaginable. My mouth dropped open and my host said, “This is a little different than you’re used to maybe?”

“Uh, yeah.”

Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. We walked out of that room and into another with comfy couches and chairs. Here, there were men and women all stroking themselves and each other wearing latex and rubber. It was like an orgy, only relaxed and friendly. Two women saw me and looked up waving with their glossy red latex hands.

“If you like, you can visit any of these rooms. You only have to participate at the level that you are comfortable,” my host again said.

He also added, “Maybe you would like to go back to the reception area and pick out some gloves first.”

I just nodded my head, yes.

As we walked back he said, “Listen, I want you to know that all of the people here are consenting adults. There are no paid sex workers but anyone who is dancing or entertaining is open to gratuities. You’re welcome to join in or watch as long as you are in the spirit of the Hub. That meaning kind, fun, and willing to try new things. Does that sound good?”

Sound good? Holy shit, this was more than I had ever hoped for in my life. I followed him to the counter and found a pair of natural gloves that looked smooth and extremely sexy. They were not in a package and I asked, “How much are those?”

“Oh, those are for rent. They are five dollars a night.”

“Rent?”

“Yes, many people really like used gloves. I think they’re sexier. I like knowing they helped any number of people get off. Of course, they’re all well cleaned before rental. What do you think?

Inside I was jumping up and down with excitement. I said, “Uh, yeah that sounds great, I’ll rent those.”

I handed him over the money and took the gloves. They were soft and smooth. I slipped them on - they were a perfect fit.

“There are other rooms and areas here at the Hub. You’re welcome to wander in and out of them as much as you would like. This is your first time here and at your initial visit there is no charge. If this is something you want to be a part of, there is an annual membership fee and I want to warn you it’s pricey. Why don’t you see if this is something you’d like to enjoy regularly and we can talk at the end of your visit.“

That was six months ago and I am now the vice president of the RGH. It’s become my second home. Maybe you’d like to come and join us sometime? Just look for the dark green door on Delaney Street. I’ll be at the front desk.
GumTom
Regular poster

Re: Join Us At The RGH

Post by GumTom »

Wow, great story. Thank you! Want to be part of the RGH and slip into that used rubber gloves :D
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

Everyone’s welcome👏
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Great story but could do with a bit of descriptive rubber glove sexual action. 😜lol
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove Stories”