The gloved demoness - part 2 (I'm sick)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

The gloved demoness - part 2 (I'm sick)

Post by LookingUp@u »

"It's not a fleet vehicle...where is it Greg??"

My manager was on the phone. I finished my deliveries and I came home. I was in a "loaner". I never returned my van, or any paperwork.

"I'm sorry Dave, I got sick. I finished the route. I'll be there in 20 minutes ".
Dave asks if I used the company card for gas, I say no. I need to go to the warehouse. I grab my keys and go out to the loaner van. There is an enormous dent on the front. I'm stunned. I walk around to the back. The entire sides and back of the van are ruined. I feel sick. I open the side door, all the packages are still there. Everything I did..all the deliveries..all those boxes are still there in the van. I get in and set my GPS for warehouse and start driving. Go straight.. I go straight.....go left...I go left.....

When all of a sudden.. the GPS said go right...and I went left. The GPS said go straight...I went right. My van sped down roads..cutting people off..In a direction of its own.....my hands tremble, I nearly weep as my hands pull the wheel against the orders of the GPS. MAKE A U TURN MAKE A U TURN. "WHAT THE FUCK GREG" I scream at myself knowing this van is damaged..I'm late..I didn't make the deliveries
Gps:"turn right " - I turn left.

I reach the end of the driveway, slam my door. The door creaks because the side is all fucked up. I walk up the pathway....

She is waiting for me. She wears a long, shiny black leather coat so long it seems to sweep the ground. She wore looooong, black shiny leather boots...skin tight brown leather pants. On her hands are grey smooth leather gloves. She wears glasses, her hair and eyes are dark. I see her as SOON as I turn the corner.

DOWN!!! she didn't shout, but when she said it, it was like a Shockwave
I drop to my stomach. I instinctively crawl the rest of the way so that I am now face down at the toes of her boots. She says nothing. I begin kissing the toe of her boot..over and over and over...

"WALK BEHIND ME"

she pushes my face with her boot and starts walking around to an area surrounded by huge dark trees. I am walking behind her...we reach a clearing. She turns around. "DONT WALK". I am confused, I sort of do nothing, I freeze..suddenly...her leather gloved hand slaps my face. It was so terrific, yet heartbreaking and confusing. I fall, again instinctively. "YOU WILL KISS MY HEEL EVERY STEP".
before I can think, she takes a step, I lurch forward to kiss her boot. Another step, another kiss. Dragging through leaves and dirt. Kiss. Kiss.
Now she is walking faster. "KEEP UP" my hands and knees scrape against earth and rocks as I try and try to keep up with her.

She stops walking...and without thinking...I dip myself under her coat and begin to worship her leather ass. She lifts her coat, but I am still hidden...diving my tongue in between her leather ass cheeks.
She pushes me away with her grey hands
"COME"
I trot behind her on all fours as she moves up the wooded path. I watch every move her boots make. I watch everything about the way she moves. I watch her hair move, she is magic. I just want to keep up with her. We are walking walking walking. Every so often I can grab her beautiful aroma..and the leather. Gotta keep up gotta keep up.

We approach a bench and she prepares to sit. I kneel before her. She sits in slow motion. I watch every move. I hear every creak. She puts her grey leather palm in my face "WAIT'
I hold my breath...I do nothing..her palm in my face
"WORSHIP"
On my knees before her in between her legs I romantically kiss her gloved palm. She does the same with the other hand. Again. And again. I kiss and kiss and kiss.

I wake up...it's dark. I'm on a carpet? Wtffff...I'm on the floor, it's light around me ...I'm...I roll over..try to free myself...I'm under a bed. I have no clothes on. I sort of get back on my feet ...I realize I'm naked. I'm in a room dimly lit..I see her on the bed.. now naked apart from a pair of shiny leather opera gloves.

I turn to leave the room
"YOU WILL BE BACK TOMORROW "

"YES MISTRESS " I replied automatically

"YES MISTRESS WHAT?!"

"YES MISTRESS TRACEY" I shout

She tilts her head back and laughs
EJA1985

Re: The gloved demoness - part 2 (I'm sick)

Post by EJA1985 »

Wonderful tale.

Return to “Glove Stories”