Went to the dentist

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gadget23

Went to the dentist

Post by gadget23 »

I went to the dentist last week and had two smoking hot females examining my teeth with nitrile gloves on it was so hot :)'
sabiotx
Occasional poster

Re: Went to the dentist

Post by sabiotx »

Don't you just LOVE going to the dentist? Especially when the assistants are attractive, and there are frequent glove changes!!
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

At the dentist you can feel, smell, and taste the gloves!
loversinlatex
Newcomer

Post by loversinlatex »

Good to see I'm not the only one! When I go to the dentist and the hygienist's hands are in my mouth, I'll sometimes try to press my tongue against her fingers trying to lick and taste the latex as subtly as possible :tongue: I'm not sure if I'm as sneaky as I think or if she ever notices and gets weirded out.. (probably just an accident) at least I hope thats what she thinks..All this is happening while she has her breasts resting on the top of my head..Wait, were at the dentist right? :rolleyes:
LoverSinLatex Fetish Clipstore http://clips4sale.com/85587
sabiotx
Occasional poster

Post by sabiotx »

I"ve always been the only person I know who can't wait to go to the dentist!!! (Of course, it helps that I rarely have cavities, too!)

My last few visits have found my teeth being cleaned by relatively unattractive hygienists, which was actually a bit of a relief! In previous visits, when tended to by the attractive hygienist who had worked at the practice, I was totally preoccupied with the apprehension of wondering if she could tell how entranced I was by her and her gloves. (I was always sure to wear baggy pants and do my best to keep my arms crossed so as to block any tell-tale signs of arousal!!) Could she tell that I was wishing she would have to leave the room, so she would have to unglove and re-glove again? Could she see me trying to steal glances of her gloves on her hands and she brought them toward my mouth?? :)'

Of course - then I would also think "would a dental hygienist ever want to be involved with a glove fetishist like myself?" I mean, would she ever want to wear gloves at home after having to wear them all day long at work?!? Has anyone on here ever been so lucky? what was your experience?
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

I went to the dentist for the first time in 9 years. I had a horrible toothache and I don't care how tough anyone thinks they are, toothaches are the ultimate equalizers when it comes to pain. So I had to go, and I'm glad I did.

This dentist office was staffed by all women, and they wear latex gloves! <3

One of them asked if I was allergic to latex, and I proudly said no. She said she preferred the latex and I said I did too. She then asked me if I wore them on the job, which I replied no I just loved wearing them and left it at that. :-)

I think I saw a total of four women, including the dentist herself. There were frequent dons and doffs of latex gloves. I noticed a tear in one of the ladies' gloves and her ring was poking out.

When none of them was looking, I helped myself to two pairs of latex gloves. The brand was Guardian and they were size S (I wear a M), but didn't stop me from taking them, heading to the restroom, donning them, and really going to town on myself. 8D

A couple of the ladies left their discarded gloves on the counters and I got to touch them. Another fetishistic delight! :whoop:

Yes, the procedure itself was piercingly painful at times. My lower left jaw is numb and aching and it'll all cost me about $1,000 even with a discount payment plan, but it was worth it.

Looks like I have a new dentist again. Feels good, even if my jaw aches like hell at the moment.

Return to “Experiences”