What should be my next story?

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

What should be my next story? (All lesbian content)

College Quarantine (Girls stuck in a dorm with fetish latex gloves and later catsuits)
42%
Naked Town (A town of all naked women who only stockings and gloves - satin, leather, latex exam)
7%
Sex School (An all-girls college where they get a sex education, wearing gloves of all kinds)
37%
Female Secret Agent (Set in the 60s, a female James Bond who wears long satin gloves and also latex catsuits)
9%
All-Girl Gloved Band (A band where all the girls wear matching leather and satin gloves, maybe also fetish latex)
5%

Total votes: 43

Someguy
VIP

What should be my next story?

Post by Someguy »

I have so many ideas and trying to decide what to focus on. Maybe you can be the judge! Here's the stories in more detail. Note that they're all lesbian stories:

College Quarantine - Because of an unnamed virus (I wonder where I got that idea) a group of dorm room-mates (who've previously been wearing white gloves with their uniforms) are forced to stay shut-in their dorms and wear latex opera-gloves and stockings with no other clothes. They end up spending the time by touching each other. Later they get full body latex catsuits.

The Naked Town - In an isolated town of all women, where they are all nudists, wearing nothing but long gloves and stockings, an outsider woman gets in an accident and recovers in the town, having to get used to wearing no clothes but gloves. A romance blooms between two of them.

Sex School - A shy girl joins a sex college where she has to wear gloves at all times (white gloves with her uniform but they change depending on the situation). She has a fetish-latex wearing room-mate who is her appointed mentor, teaching her by having sex, and the classes involving sexual instructions.

Female Secret Agent - Set in the 60s, it's basically a female James Bond. Instead of a tux, she wears glamorous dresses with long satin gloves (underneath them are fetish latex gloves with gadgets). There's another female agent she gets intimate with. In a Bond-like climax scene, they both wear full-body latex catsuits (with attached gloves).

All-Girl Gloved Band - A female guitarist (known for playing with gloves on) is asked to join the biggest pop star who's forming a band where all the girls have to wear gloves. The pop-star is eccentric, often comes to rehearsals naked and wants her band to perform lewd acts on and off the stage.
Someguy
VIP

Re: What should be my next story?

Post by Someguy »

Hey thank you all for voting so far! If you have any details to your answer, please reply.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

College Quarantine - My take on it is one girl orders a containment suit to be able to go out and is surprised to find a black latex catsuit, long latex boots, long latex gloves a latex hood and a latex gasmask. Eventually her room mates are jealous of her freedom and ask her to order them a set.

For more story ideas just click here:
https://theyfightcrime.org/
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Not lesbian. :tongue: Femdom who loves household rubber gloves to dominate her male slaves. :whoop:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

dopefish wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:44 am College Quarantine - My take on it is one girl orders a containment suit to be able to go out and is surprised to find a black latex catsuit, long latex boots, long latex gloves a latex hood and a latex gasmask. Eventually her room mates are jealous of her freedom and ask her to order them a set.
I like the idea, but would be vastly different from what I've written already. Still the long latex boots and latex gloves are to be a big part of it.
tronn206 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:30 am Not lesbian. :tongue: Femdom who loves household rubber gloves to dominate her male slaves. :whoop:
Sorry, not one of the choices.
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Hmmm, looks like we got a tie going on between College Quarantine and Sex School. Anyone else wanna vote, please do so. Probably will make my decision at the end of the weekend.
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

All right looks like "Sex School" won. I better get to writing.
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

I look forward to reading it!
Talon5Karrde
Occasional poster

Post by Talon5Karrde »

Did you ever write your "College Quarantine" story?

Return to “Glove Stories”