Gloves on the streets

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovemad1
Regular poster

Re: Gloves on the streets

Post by glovemad1 »

Today on the morning walk two young girls with leather gloves and another with wool gloves
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

During the weekend I have seen in the capital of Spain, Madrid, many women and girls with gloves, the majority used wool gloves, among the few leather gloves most were short and only a pair of leather gloves from opera to a tourist .
Vinnievanilla
Regular poster

Post by Vinnievanilla »

By us, the season has started
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

I have seen many girls with leather gloves and other fabrics but I prefer a leather frock coat, tight cotton dress and leather ankle boots all in black with blonde hair and a sweet expression on her face.
guardiananubite
Regular poster

Post by guardiananubite »

needed to get something off my chest , not sure if this is the best place though so please bear with me :

Couple of years ago i was out and about in downtown toronto when i saw a great looking woman with amazing street style - long leather gloves + 3/4 sleeved grey coat/+ leggings + booties. It was my first time ever to see something like that IRL since having this fetish. needless to say i got pretty flustered, my heart was racing, i followed her a bit i managed to get a quick pic of her outfit from behind. (and now that i look back it at it's pretty shitty but oh well)

now the other night somehow that memory came to me again after all these years and it wouldn't let me sleep with some sort of regret, like just i wanted to go back to that moment, thinking i should have followed her more, maybe even say hi and complement her outfit and maybe ask if i could take a better photo with some lame ass excuse like "Im trying to get my gf to wear something similar" (is that too creepy/stalkerish?) . Sometimes i wonder if she's some blogger or influencer that posted pics of that outfit somewhere. anyways whatever i missed my shot thanks for hearing me out lol

since then i've seen maybe 3 more women in toronto with long leather gloves. last week there was a lady in quebec city but she was just holding the long leather gloves and not wearing.. alas..
Last edited by guardiananubite on Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

guardiananubite wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 pm...i should have followed her more, maybe even say hi and complement her outfit and maybe ask if i could take a better photo with some lame ass excuse like "Im trying to get my gf to wear something similar" (is that too creepy/stalkerish?)...
I think taking pictures of someone without their knowing it (and therefore without their consent) - especially for sexual reasons - is creepy by definition. Even more so if you then post them online.

It's good that you didn't talk to her. Don't bother other people with your fetish.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

guardiananubite wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 pm is that too creepy/stalkerish?
Yes, it's definitely creepy.
Vinie
VIP

Post by Vinie »

If you wanna take a photo of an unknown girl, without such a creepy approach. Just try to get a gayish accent, and with a story that you're hugely into fashion and that you really like her styling, + compliment her to the max. Chances are really big you not only gonna get a photo, but also get invited for a coffee.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:12 pm
guardiananubite wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 pm...i should have followed her more, maybe even say hi and complement her outfit and maybe ask if i could take a better photo with some lame ass excuse like "Im trying to get my gf to wear something similar" (is that too creepy/stalkerish?)...
I think taking pictures of someone without their knowing it (and therefore without their consent) - especially for sexual reasons - is creepy by definition. Even more so if you then post them online.

It's good that you didn't talk to her. Don't bother other people with your fetish.
Yes, kindly leave.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

guardiananubite wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 pm needed to get something off my chest , not sure if this is the best place though so please bear with me :

Couple of years ago i was out and about in downtown toronto when i saw a great looking woman with amazing street style - long leather gloves + 3/4 sleeved grey coat/+ leggings + booties. It was my first time ever to see something like that IRL since having this fetish. needless to say i got pretty flustered, my heart was racing, i followed her a bit i managed to get a quick pic of her outfit from behind. (and now that i look back it at it's pretty shitty but oh well)

now the other night somehow that memory came to me again after all these years and it wouldn't let me sleep with some sort of regret, like just i wanted to go back to that moment, thinking i should have followed her more, maybe even say hi and complement her outfit and maybe ask if i could take a better photo with some lame ass excuse like "Im trying to get my gf to wear something similar" (is that too creepy/stalkerish?) . Sometimes i wonder if she's some blogger or influencer that posted pics of that outfit somewhere. anyways whatever i missed my shot thanks for hearing me out lol

since then i've seen maybe 3 more women in toronto with long leather gloves. last week there was a lady in quebec city but she was just holding the long leather gloves and not wearing.. alas..
You need help.

Return to “Experiences”